Hi guys. Ive recently switched to a standard fpr and jam ecu setup from a rrfpr and fcd. I got rid of the fcd and adjustable rrfpr. I put my old adjustable rrfpr up for sale and someone messaged me saying I shud be running rrfpr with a p&p.

So standard fpr or adjustable with a jam p&p ecu?

Thanks in advance guys

Dan

Edited by Haresign

I ran stock FPR with a blitz access P&P and it ran up to 1 bar on a CT9 quite well for a good year or so.. Best getting your fuelling checked on a dyno or use a wideband. See how the stock FPR is coping. If it's not then you will need to get the Adjustable FPR set up on your car :)

Edited by Matt1878

Ive read several times that people either set adjustable fpr to standard pressure or go back to standard fpr. Jezza (jp performance) who I got the ecu from suggested a standard fpr and I believe he knows his stuff

The Glanza that the ECU came from ran 1 bar on a CT9 for about 7 years using the stock FPR.

I made 222bhp at 1 bar on a blitz access, again using the stock fpr.

In both occasions, the fueling was spot on with dyno evidence.

let's see, i've ran a jam ecu on stock fpr and i've ran a jam ecu with a sard fpr set at stock pressure

both worked fine

just get your car checked out to make sure your set up is working safely, both fueling and ignition (no detonation)

I ran a jam ecu with a stock fpr on a ct9 @ 1 bar for about a month and the ran the same ecu with the same regulator for about 6 months on a td04 setup @ 1 bar it made 230.5 @ 1 bar and fuelled perfectly.

My personal opinion would be that you are safe especially after jezza said that that ecu worked spot on for 7 years with a standard fpr however if you are still unsure stick it on a dyno they will tell you if its fuelling right and you will know how many pony's your cars got so you can brag to all your mates ;)

Jordan.