Vibration when cruising

In 4th and 5th Gear around 2,000rpm i can hear a slight humming noise and can feel the vibrations slightly through the drivers side floor and pedals. As i speed up the sound gets louder and then goes away. First and second are silent and third is quieter but still noticeable. I have recently changed driveshaft however the noise was apparent before. There is fresh oil in the gearbox, 75w 90

could be the wheels, they are temps borrowed from my mates mx5 not sure if they have been balanced. There is also a slight scrapping noise in any gear so i suspect it probably is the wheel bearings

It may not be a lot of movement try spinning the wheel and listen for any unusual noise both my fronts needed doing when i got the car and i will be renewing rears just as a matter of course. As said above though i would always have it tracked and balanced a few miles after fitting new wheels.

James

It sounds more like brakes rubbing slightly than any bearing play.I'll get the new wheels balanced and all tracked as fitted coilovers on the weekend when i get them sprayed. But gonna have to pay out for tracking before that just for the MOT

Front disks are only a month or so old! Reckon one caliper could be sticking. I have a n/a one in the garage is it a straight swap?

Glanza brakes are bigger I believe mate, I've got a seized caliper on mine that's making the drive awfull but changing it at week end