I used Poorboy's a few times, but tbh the longevity was a bit well, poor!

FK1000p sealant all day, cheap, lasts a crazy long time and gives a great shine. £15ish too (I use it on everything non plastic based)

Personally I am not a fan of a specific wheel sealant. I have always just used normal waxes or sealants and they do a fantastic job. Maybe go for something like Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid, does a cracking job

Starting to like the Auto finesse products too, The Tyre Dressing & Interior products are brilliant, may give the wheel sealant/wax a go.

I've been using poor boys, does the job, needs re-applying every so often though.

Starting to like the Auto finesse products too, The Tyre Dressing & Interior products are brilliant, may give the wheel sealant/wax a go.

I've been using poor boys, does the job, needs re-applying every so often though.

There pretty good, I have a liquid wax from them which I dont really like at all for some reason it leaves swirl marks and no matter how much a I buff the car it just doesn't clear them

Personally I am not a fan of a specific wheel sealant. I have always just used normal waxes or sealants and they do a fantastic job. Maybe go for something like Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid, does a cracking job

As above ;)

John

• 4 weeks later...