EPIC movies and TV series...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true romance have it on dvd, its class, christian slater was cool actor.. to bad he got into drugs and shit and fucked up his career...

any lads go see guardians of the galaxy its fukn brill :thumbsup:

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass
  • 3 weeks later...

true romance is amazing! gary old man is kool as feck in it!

patricia arquette is AMAZING in this! what a babe!!

another good one is the iceman such a good movie

just started to watch the batmans again well the dark night and dark night rises

heath ledger as the joker is just out of this world such talent

• 2 weeks later...

watched the road

first time in years watched that as I did not rate it first time but it is actually an awesome movie!

I tried to watch that and was bored out my tits after about 10 mins in.

Put Don Jon on instead haha. Thats pretty funny, dont think its ment to be though.

I tried to watch that and was bored out my tits after about 10 mins in.

Put Don Jon on instead haha. Thats pretty funny, dont think its ment to be though.

haha I watched 5 mins of that and had to go off was utter shit hhaha altho scarlet johnson WOW!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thing on American Netflix called 'Where the trail ends' its about big mountain downhill biking, starts off a bit iffy but pretty decent documentary / film type thing. Some of the jumps and terrain they ride on is insane !! And also the wipeouts :o

Thing on American Netflix called 'Where the trail ends' its about big mountain downhill biking, starts off a bit iffy but pretty decent documentary / film type thing. Some of the jumps and terrain they ride on is insane !! And also the wipeouts :o

wait intul you see red bull rampage its live tomorrow cant wait gona be awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have never watched a full tv series yet I have so much to catch up on it's ridiculous! Zombieland was on the other night that's not bad new turtles is ok aswell apart from the story is far from the truth of how they were made lol be watching game of thrones so many things going on it's crazy

I have never watched a full tv series yet I have so much to catch up on it's ridiculous! Zombieland was on the other night that's not bad new turtles is ok aswell apart from the story is far from the truth of how they were made lol be watching game of thrones so many things going on it's crazy

tv series are becoming better than movies to me tbh and I LOVE movies lol.... 10000000% watch breaking bad and boardwalk empire best things on this planet!!!

started game of thrones and was bored the first episode tbh but I am going to give that another go for sure!!

Watched 'Halo Effect' on Netflix, its an extreme kayaking film documentary type, really good like worth a watch :)

never heard of that does not sound to good thow lol.... or shall i say interesting!

watched the maze runner which was actually really good!

also the knight crawler was brilliant!!

still need to see fury it is supposed to be as good as saving private ryan!!! hmmmm

never heard of that does not sound to good thow lol.... or shall i say interesting!

watched the maze runner which was actually really good!

Lol depends what your into really, i'll watch most extreme sports things related :)

Also watched that Maze Runner, was very, ehm, different ?! Lol, theyve left it wide open for a sequel, which they'll need to do because im still mindfucked haha.

New Jurassic Park film looks to be decent, looking forward to that :)

Lol depends what your into really, i'll watch most extreme sports things related :)

Also watched that Maze Runner, was very, ehm, different ?! Lol, theyve left it wide open for a sequel, which they'll need to do because im still mindfucked haha.

New Jurassic Park film looks to be decent, looking forward to that :)

true true

been loving the boxing docs..watched manny (pacman) yesterday was incredible what a dude he is nevermind just a boxer!! get it watched if you like boxing!! just getting tyson now the doc as he was a utter beast n all

yea the new jurassic park could be OK just hope they spend a good plot on the story and not just all the cgi as noticed with big budget movies its on the cgi and story sucks in some cases!

the new star wars look mint mind!! i must say

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...