EPIC movies and TV series...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Started watching vikings on amazon, onto the second series.. Its EPIC! T & A, fighting, killing in every episode too, what more could you want!

oh my wife keeps wanting to watch this! supposed to be great!

On a serious note, off the top of my head a few of my favorite movies are Inception, Wolf of Wall street and 500 days of Summer

The idea behind Inception is amazing, I love that it leave you a little confused all the way through and uses a lot of different camera angles very nicely. Great CGI and great acting from Leo too!

I think Leo's acting in WOWS too is next to none. Can't believe he didn't win an oscar for it lol. Main reason for liking this film is that it's motivational. Makes me feel like it's a dog eat dog world and everyone starts from the bottom. Got to fight your way through the shit and become alpha dog if you want to succeed, but be careful what you do because it might get you into more shit than it's worth! Know when to quit. And some really funny parts. I like how he narrates himself through the film.

500 days of Summer does it for me with the narrative structure. The film is all over the place but it fits together so well. I'm a sucker for a good rom-com too and there's loads of funny parts that I think most people can relate to which makes it such a good film.

So that's what I'd recommend from the top of my head :p

On a serious note, off the top of my head a few of my favorite movies are Inception, Wolf of Wall street and 500 days of Summer

The idea behind Inception is amazing, I love that it leave you a little confused all the way through and uses a lot of different camera angles very nicely. Great CGI and great acting from Leo too!

I think Leo's acting in WOWS too is next to none. Can't believe he didn't win an oscar for it lol. Main reason for liking this film is that it's motivational. Makes me feel like it's a dog eat dog world and everyone starts from the bottom. Got to fight your way through the shit and become alpha dog if you want to succeed, but be careful what you do because it might get you into more shit than it's worth! Know when to quit. And some really funny parts. I like how he narrates himself through the film.

500 days of Summer does it for me with the narrative structure. The film is all over the place but it fits together so well. I'm a sucker for a good rom-com too and there's loads of funny parts that I think most people can relate to which makes it such a good film.

So that's what I'd recommend from the top of my head :p

decaprio is one of my fave actors for sure top 3!! amazing talent!! the wolf of wall street was incredible again some major giggles in it! I really thought jona hill played a master peace as well.... when there tripping on that stuff LMAO trys to drive the lambo was genius !!

you should watch catch me if you can if you have not?? really good with leo and tom hanks in!!

also blood diamond

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...