EPIC movies and TV series...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I rename this thread to something like Film and TV Talk?

Just finished Breaking Bad last week, what a show!! Started just before Christmas. Better Call Saul is fantastic too, shaping up to be just as good. Odenkirk is a fantastic actor.

On the recommendation of a friend, I watched episode 1 of House of Cards last night. Didn't really expect to like a US political drama, but holy crap! Spacey is out of this world, it's a really well done show so far. And that's only from the first episode!!

Should of just done it Nick! :p

Me and the mrs went and watched Will Smiths new one "Focus" and have to say I really enjoyed it! I need to watch Better Call Saul, fell asleep watching the first episode! :(

• 2 weeks later...

started it mate but thought it was very poor tbh.... might give it another go...

my god just watched a documentary called ""all this mayhem"" about 2 aussie brothers going to the skating world was VERY good and sad but a must watch really is.. all I can say is TONY HAWK you sly sly baby of a man!