quick tyre question guys

I'll be looking at RS3's for my daily instead of t1r's.

T1r's are an old design and not suited for wet roads. They are technically a summer tyre just like parada spec 2s. Great in the dry and good on track but will over heat on a full day.

RS3's would be much better suited for a road car due to the fact they are designed with water in mind. Only issue is they are new so not many people have any experience with them on track. And from my thinking being a wet weather tyre they would over heat fairly quickly on a track day on a hot dry day (this is just an assumption though)

Only had experience with RS2's but would swear by Rainsport, one of the best wet tyre for price. maybe a bit noisy but would that really matter? I'm just finishing a few bits on my project then my set will be getting well run in

I've used T1R's for years but recently switch to Uniroyal RS3's.

RS3's are much better on wet roads and just as good in the dry, the only thing I don't like is how soft the sidewalls are, the feedback through the steering wheel on turn-in isn't brilliant but they do grip very well. They seem to get softer once warm so I'm not sure they'd be much good on a track after a few laps, but they're a road tyre and not designed for the track.

I can't fault them for the money.