MFN events starts 6th of April

I can sort Ukso out a space where u can all park together to form a stand but u would need to be there like half an hour earlier to get parked up n sorted this venue has known to pull in up to 3k cars and parking goes fast so again if that something u guys want it can be done u would just need to turn up that bit earlier

Adam that's no problem for me as mfn is around 25/30 mins away from me! If we get the word spread around here a UKSO space would be great!

I've also spread the word all over my facebook to many starleteers and other drivers!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought mfn was no longer doing events for cars from there end of season event last year where all hell broke loose :-P

Good to see they are tho as I think it's a great event to attend too

Rob.

It was the last one the original organisers backed out I think due to some trouble there and some other issues , I've taken it on to see what can be done with it and to try bring it back to the enthusiasts out there as a good place to hold events / meets on a monthly basis

I thought mfn was no longer doing events for cars from there end of season event last year where all hell broke loose :-P

Good to see they are tho as I think it's a great event to attend too

Rob.

I was at the last event and it was a shame to have trouble at such a popular venue but it does sometimes happen but I will be doing my best to make sure it doesn't happen again there are things in place this time

I was at the last event and it was a shame to have trouble at such a popular venue but it does sometimes happen but I will be doing my best to make sure it doesn't happen again there are things in place this time

Are we allowed to know what trouble occured as i was at the last one also but must have left before anything occured?

Yeah mate course a fight broke out that got out of hand for a short period bout half hour after I'd left to be fair a small group from Birmingham /Telford way was involved so I was told that's about it I think mate

Yeah mate course a fight broke out that got out of hand for a short period bout half hour after I'd left to be fair a small group from Birmingham /Telford way was involved so I was told that's about it I think mate

Ahh right thanks mate it's a shame really people ruining an event! Hopefully this year round it'll be a new era!

I was there till the end, if you ignore the fight was good, not a fan but mc stallion was there dancers and good music, oh yeah there was a few jap cars lol

The inside club is something I'm looking into but no point till we have a good number turning up again

Otherwise he will just be playing to himself lmao want to get it busy again every month as it is a good venue and an easy place to get too perfect for car meets with out any hassle

The inside club is something I'm looking into but no point till we have a good number turning up again

Otherwise he will just be playing to himself lmao want to get it busy again every month as it is a good venue and an easy place to get too perfect for car meets with out any hassle

Numbers a looking promising to be fair from what i keep seeing over facebook and hearing word of mouth! Let us know if you arrange a designated space for ukso members!

Weather 17 for weekend so far.

More folk turn up if weather is good.

For older members interesting fact MFN

Is owned by former member of a pop group called showaddywaddy.

Next sunday i believe simon unless that's what you were referring to about the weather. It's on the 6th next sunday

Weather 17 for weekend so far.

More folk turn up if weather is good.

For older members interesting fact MFN

Is owned by former member of a pop group called showaddywaddy.

U are correct mate his names Malc himself and his son lee own it both big bikers and Malc is still in a band now