MFN events starts 6th of April

Hay guys thought I would put this up here see what intrest Ukso have in this .

MFN car nights are starting up again on the 6th of April anyone who has been knows that it is a great venue with ample parking and a BBQ and bar including seating inside and out .

What I'm look for is to pull the real car enthusiasts back down there and make it a great place to meet on a monthly basis and bring it into a jap based meet .

These meets / events will be held first Sunday of every month as of the 6th of April .

And I would appreciate all and any support from you guys .

It will be open to the public from 5pm on the night anyone interested in bringing a car club down or a trader will be able to get in as of 4:15-4:30 to allow time to get yourself sorted before others turn up , please give me a shout if u are interested in either of the above .

Entrance is a mere £2 per person and parking is is known to go fast with anywhere between 1500 cars and 3000 cars turning up .

Hope to see you all down there and please pass on to any other jap car forum you guys are on.

Thanks guys

Edited by pick1
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guys keep it coming if there enough of Ukso wanting to go u guys could have a pitch on the grass if I have a rough idea of numbers so u can all park together instead of being spread round

Heanor / Langley mill way I can't remember post code off the top of my head mate tokoyo collect have it on there Facebook I believe .

Keep the words spreading guys if anyone part of other forums please mention it there aswel :)

It was the original organisers backed out I think due to some trouble there and some other issues , I've taken it on to see what can be done with it and to try bring it back to the enthusiasts out there as a good place to hold events / meets on a monthly basis

Il be coming along to this. Either in Charls car or if I pull my finger out maybe even in the shedlet :) we will see. Adam (pick1) has this been put on FaceTube by chance? Maybe even a group made for MFN enthusiast meets?

It was the original organisers backed out I think due to some trouble there and some other issues , I've taken it on to see what can be done with it and to try bring it back to the enthusiasts out there as a good place to hold events / meets on a monthly basis

So let me get this right. You've taken on mfn now? That's great i was gutted to hear it was the last one before!

Yes I have well I'm trying lol need to get the numbers up , and make it a great place to come down to again I'm trying to get traders down there aswel of all kinds so there is something there to browse aswel as look at the motors hopefully if we can get good numbers down there specially jap motors we are onto a winner

Il be coming along to this. Either in Charls car or if I pull my finger out maybe even in the shedlet :) we will see. Adam (pick1) has this been put on FaceTube by chance? Maybe even a group made for MFN enthusiast meets?

Hay sam :) u know me I don't have Facebook lol so wouldn't know who's to set a page like that up lol

Ill be down shame there isnt any club stand for our eps.

I can sort Ukso out a space where u can all park together to form a stand but u would need to be there like half an hour earlier to get parked up n sorted this venue has known to pull in up to 3k cars and parking goes fast so again if that something u guys want it can be done u would just need to turn up that bit earlier

I think Liam D has been kind enough to spread the word on tokoyo collective Facebook aswel so if any of you guys can continue to share that and keep it moving hopefully we will get the turn out we want

Alternatively If any of u guys can put it on face book or any other forums u are part of that would be appreciated also

Edited by pick1