That would be meeeee :) its ot a turquoise one ??

And its not shit !!! :o

His extremely rude, ignore him. Buys and breaks starlets, makes money and calls them shit. Yet he was loving the last one he had. Plonker.

His extremely rude, ignore him. Buys and breaks starlets, makes money and calls them shit. Yet he was loving the last one he had. Plonker.

hope you Dont break anymore starlets :o ! getting more and more rare by the day and its hard to find a good one that hasnt been in a smash or a nock!

Cheers Kate :) and wtf jay ??? You being serious?!?!

Yes mate, going to meets and getting told 'your car is shit' then as you go to look at their motor the bonnets closed and cars locked like I'm a thief or under the hood is top secret because I'm not part of their little click!

Haha love it when girls use that word!! You are right tho!! N e way Kate has little green asked you about Monday??

Haha I like the fact it offends so many people LOL!

Yeah he did. He wasn't sure if it was Monday Eve or Sunday Eve. I'm out Monday but what time are you meeting and where? I'll see what I can do :)