There is no cheap coilovers there all expensive you can bodge golf coilys in for £189 but there only cheap crap

Here's the golf bodge

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/78342-the-185l-budget-golf-coilovers-setup/page-2#entry981093

there not cheap crap imo there great for the money dont slate it untill you tryed it :) wont find a better bargain !!!!!!

there not cheap crap imo there great for the money dont slate it untill you tryed it :) wont find a better bargain !!!!!!

Have tried it mate was into the vw scene for years before I got a starlet ;) went threw many cheap golf coilys, not saying it's a good idea I just know the quality of the shock they use

cheap they are mate so if 1 breaks its only 55£ a corner to replace i can live with that :) :)

they wont be up to the same level as the pro brands for sure !!! but there deffo a 200% increase in handling compared on a starlet with adjustable shocks with lowering springs

cheap they are mate so if 1 breaks its only 55£ a corner to replace i can live with that :) :)

they wont be up to the same level as the pro brands for sure !!! but there deffo a 200% increase in handling compared on a starlet with adjustable shocks with lowering springs

i agree with this ^^, im running polo 6n gti coils on the rear of mine, i was going to put the fronts on, but there quite abit out. holding up fine after over a year now

Whats the cheapest and most affordable coilovers for a glanza v as i find the BC and DD and other brands quite expensive, is there any thing on the market around the 2-300 mark?

We will offering finance soon, with 0 down 0% interest. So if you interested keep an eye out for our official post soon.

Edwin

We will offering finance soon, with 0 down 0% interest. So if you interested keep an eye out for our official post soon.

Edwin

This will be huge for some people

• 1 month later...

Depends what sort of ride you want, meisters and bcs are good for road use as there soft, d2s and few other coilovers are a lot harder but there definetly good coilovers to buy from what ive heard, depends what you want them for mate

Suppose it depends on the car just been reading a thread on civic life and they all say there way too stiff for daily use a few lads on here would say the same all depends I suppose a friend of mine had a civic with d2 on it and they was unbearable even on the softest setting they were way to hard

http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/57791-which-coilovers-d2-meister-rs-bc-racing-kw/

Edited by rinseep82

Thats because they own hondas ;) personally i dont find them that bad. tyre profiles etc affect the ride too though i suppose

If i was going to buy coilovers new i wouldnt buy d2s though tbf