wepr site hacked?

Whats the story with all these dicks hacking sites lately? Whats it proving, what are they gaining? How do I find them so I can maybe kill a few dexter style?

Seriously though, whats this all about?

Says hacked by subkelz..

people that have nothing better to do mate sad really

I just cant make sense of it, I dont understand the benefit other than pissing people off that you dont know.. how cool

they hold the site ransom and request money. Problem is, depending on what access they have gained, if you dont have the site backed up and you dont pay they could potentially shut the site down and you would lose everything.

Bunch of sad individuals, should maybe try finding a job where they get up at a certain time to go do some labour and earn a wage instead of taking others hard earned money. Fuckers boil my blood

sorry guys and yes, some sad twisted twat keeps hacking it, isnt the first time. i am working on having it back online again asap.

Good man, its amazing what some people get a kick out of nowadays, hope you get it up and running soon bud.