Glanza's for breaking.

B)  B) ok ok your car wins, damn Sr's are a curse!!!!!! :D  :p  :D

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SR's are same engines anyway, so there isn't much difference in the race, it's all down to the person that is driving it and the skill of that person. :D

Depending on what the SR has got, it might be a bit heavier with all the goodies... ;)

and if you get some clusters shelly pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease could i buy yours off you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease    ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would if i was getting rid of them clusters, but i thought i'll keep them so i can change the look once and a while when i get bored lol. :D

@Whitestarlet...mate its not me thats organisin this its RMSNoel so u'd be better off PM'in him dude...I&#39;ve already git dibs on a set of wind deflectors, skirts and a spoiler. And no Shelly u dont have to mud wrestle :p your a mod, u'v got like super powers and stuff so u'd only win!!! ;) :D Im sure if u ask RMSNoel very nicely he'll have a nosey about the cars for ya, HOWEVER i would like a guided tour of your car at JAE if we're both there because its awesome :D:D

Phil.

hey dude, how much for;

pair of skirts,

rear numberplate surround,

rear bumper? not fussed on colour.

& maybe a fooked bonnet with the vent intact?

prices induvidually please? lol i cant afford much at the mo!!

Rich.

UN-Bloody believable. I leave a thread for one night to av a few drinks and when i get bk we've got cross water lovin and nude female mud wrestlin' (OH yes you must). I'm very hung over so makin this quick. Headin over this wednesday to make up a full listing. Some bits already called by you guys. PM me what you want and your location and i'll sort all out on wednesday.

No front ends (yet)

Will post a 'who got dibs on what list' tonite.

you will be PM'd mobile number on wed and can price/posting etc.

Plz do the decent thing and stick to what you called.

Reputable local scrappy who doin us a favour here.

Up the UKSC