cant make a decision on what to do :/

Basically bought another glanza after selling my last one, this one needed a fair bit of work but its close to mot time, im not on the road at the minute so this was going to be my daily.. but now I am tossing the thought in my head of building it up properly, spray it a different colour from the dull silver it is now, get a good engine spec etc.. but I dont want to be driving it if thats the route I want to go down, anyone else use a high spec as a daily? Is there much point in having two cars on the road? I cant make a decision on what I want to do :/ its either going to be put back in the garage and I will shop for a diesel heap while I gather parts and momey, or just put it on the road and drive it, doing little things at a time.

i use a leon for a daily as i do 60mile day commute on deer infested roads and its handy to have 2 cars its just a pain on the financial side with 2 lots of insurance/mots/roadtax/upkeep. so you have less to spend on the starlet

I got 3 cars on the road, a berlingo a td04 glanza that's fairly high spec and awaiting to put its forged engine in, and a golf gti turbo I just take what I feel like taking on the day if I wanna be a hooligan I take the glanza or for town use and work I use the van and long journeys I take the golf, it all depends if you can afford to keep 3 motors on the road or not

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Defo couldnt keep three cars on the road guys, would struggle with two tbh, the job im in atm is a shitty average wage! I could just leave it In the garage and just keep buying parts then build it all up in time, but I love them, I will end up buying another one for a daily haha. Id aim for 250 bhp if I was to be building it, whats anyone know what that would be like daily driving in one ?

Defo couldnt keep three cars on the road guys, would struggle with two tbh, the job im in atm is a shitty average wage! I could just leave it In the garage and just keep buying parts then build it all up in time, but I love them, I will end up buying another one for a daily haha. Id aim for 250 bhp if I was to be building it, whats anyone know what that would be like daily driving in one ?

250 will be fine as a daily most people who use td04 run near that power on stock engines daily

i drove my first as a daily it was around 240bhp. its fine if you keep out of boost. my problem was the road to works windy b roads so abit of sun and it was foot down and empty the fuel tank on the way to work ha. really depends how many miles your gonna do

Yeah thats the thing I love boosting too much aswell! Problem is if I commit to it, it could be a year before it sees the tarmac again :/ and I cant be away from one that long again so I might have to drive it and gather parts or buy another one which could be silly :/ awk I dunno! I need inspiration lol

Yeah drive and save seems like the option to go for at the minute! Probably the wise decision lol Daniel I have had my license 4 years and been on the road a total of 6 months.. but 6 beautiful boosting months may I add :) haha