MFN event 4th of may

Those from ukso attending this looked impressive when cars arrived in convoy

Coul a suggestion be meet just off jct 27 M.

Yeah j27 is the easiest place to meet mate and only like 5 min down the road

So far though only 4 names on the list :(

Those from ukso attending this looked impressive when cars arrived in convoy

Coul a suggestion be meet just off jct 27 M.

Meeting at 27 sounds good to me :-) ill see if my mate will drive carlas down then we can get all 3 there :-)

Bump , should have some tidy motors coming down like a once banzai featured supra along with lots of other tidy motors

I have to get down there a bit earlier so will be at j27 at 4pm and leaving at 4:15 to get there if that's any good to anyone

Morning guys n gals I'm looking

Forwards to tonight's meets wirh the traders n the show cars there's also raffle that has been organised and prizes consist of a wheel dip , bmx etc aswel for the Stephen Sutton fund , hope to see you all down there guys :) it's looking like being a cracking turn out

Maybe there depends how the day pans out

John

Thought u would of had a crack at the comps

Maybe there depends how the day pans out

John

Thought u would of had a crack at the comps

So what's the plan then people? Is it a 4pm meet at j27 then head down to MFN for 4.15?

I thought people were meeting around 4:30 im unsure be good for someone to confirm

I'll be down there early guys as I have a few bits to sort out if u guys met at 4 and set off at half 4 or what ever u will still get there at a decent time .

Right then it's decided, meet at j27 for a departure time of 4.30 to MFN. Get there any time before 4.30. Myself and charl are coming down in both Cars to make up a few more numbers :)

Right then it's decided, meet at j27 for a departure time of 4.30 to MFN. Get there any time before 4.30. Myself and charl are coming down in both Cars to make up a few more numbers :)

Nice to see some Ukso going down :)

Was a great meet guys and plenty top end cars turning up thanks to those members of ukso that came down always appreciated and always a pleasure to see starlets at the meet

Thanks for everything you did for TC last night mate we all really appreciated it! Will see you at the next one.

No problem mate u guys had real nice motors on show :)

Was a pleasure as always Adam. Really enjoyed the evening and was getting full as we left :) good show!

Shame u had to leave so early but understandable mate thank you all the same for coming always a pleasure to have a quick chat with u and Charl :)