MFN event 4th of may

Hello again guys jumping on this earlier this time to give people more time to prep and plan ,Sunday went pretty smoothly for first one of the season with a good turn out of cars and good numbers coming in and out throughout the night , wantin to make this one even better I will be contacting as many folk as possible to come down car clubs and traders wise so hopefully more stuff for you guys to see .

Good excuse for a meet up before japfest aswel .

Hope to see u all down there again , thanks for the support from the UKSO guys :)

I'll be there again was a great turn out the other day for the first one of this year! J27 meeting again guys? Sounds good! Got alot of looks driving down in the mini convoy!

I wont be going to this one as im working but I am off for the June one lol

Always good to have a catch up with ya rob and a sneak peak round your beast always something new when I see it

We have. Is set up a new MFN car nights Facebook page bare with me I am new to it as I've never had f/b before lol if u could share and like guys that would be awsome thanks Guys

Would love to go but its just too far for me :sad:

Shame mate would great to see more of our lot down there , see if anyone else from your end fancies a convoy up could make a trip of it :)