There is a jam mani I have in mind aswell for cheaper it's a question of spool time cast iron and stock heatsheild to keep the heat off the radiator or heatwrap the ss I cannot decide as I want to keep the jam theme going I'm thinking ss mani blitz k1 and HKS actiator @ 1.1 bar or jam mani blitz and jam actuator @ 1 bar it's a pain in the ass decision!

The Zisco ramhorn looks the far better design of the two tbh.

Ive had two TD04 Zisco ramhorn manis and they are top notch.

Sounds good :) will deliver smoother power I reckon to unsure weather to change the actuator aswell

Sounds good :) will deliver smoother power I reckon to unsure weather to change the actuator aswell

Was gonna say throw the actuator to fuck and go EWG but it would be criminal to weld up a K1 lol.

Was gonna say throw the actuator to fuck and go EWG but it would be criminal to weld up a K1 lol.

Already thought about it lol if it was a tongs yes haha the hybrid should hold boost well enough

Stainless, can polish it up and make it look awesome. The steel just goes a shitty colour and doesn't do any justice, you may aswell just go for a compact style if it's only steel. If it's ram horn it has to be stainless!

My current Zisco mani is a mild one but its heat wrapped, the downpipe however is stainless and looks the fuckin business.

Highly doubt Zisco stainless will crack anyway so i wouldn't let that worry you.

Everyone says that steel is less prone to crack then a stainless one, but that's just down to that specific manifold, it could have welding defects etc...

Both SS & Steel ones by Zisco are fabricated well, and I doubt you would have to worry about either cracking. That just leaves price and looks, if you can't afford a stainless but can face having a not so nice looking manifold, go steel.

I went with a mild mani because its a top mount kit so you can hardly see the mani so no point getting a stainless one. Plus i wanted to wrap it and again no point wrapping stainless.

Function > form :)

if your going for top mount, go mild steel, thats what i done for my wepr, the downpipe is stainless anyway and you cant see the mani. mild steel still looks smart anyway but for bottom mount id go stainless