to take the piss out of tiny plastic slow cars.......whatelse eveyone on here seems brainwashed they got something good, howwrong you all are pmsl.

awwwww look he has nothin more to say and he wont actually do anythin about it because he knows he's going to get owned!!! by a 1.3!!!!

wonder where he's from and which starlet owner would have the pleasure in owning him?!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you're not telling us anything we didn't already know you pleb! If we all thought our engines were 2litre and somehow you knew they were 1.3 then I'd kinda understand but your here telling us our 1.3 engines are 1.3!

Nice 1 Sherlock, can't believe I missed that!

there is no way you could keep up on a track.

thats what im asking, lots of corners me and you! if my car was good enough to win race series with in Japan then im sure i can easily own your ass.

did i forget to mention its an ex race track car?

how much longer are you gona carry on dulooding yourself?

1300cc need i say more ? :p:p ok i will then......plastic, micra looks, handle like jelly.......shall i say more? ok.....deathtraps, crap unless HIGHLY modified and even then still no match for an impreza, yes mines only 280bhp but im happy with that for daily use, plus all that power is useable in the bends while your wrapped round a tree or in A&E

oh the joys of taking the piss out of dreamers/wannabes

^^^^^ he's at it again, the only thing all of you kep saying its straight lines thats all you can say because other than a straight line they're shit......your so confused. im pleased you managed to learn to drive straight, now try the bends.

^^^^^ he's at it again, the only thing all of you kep saying its straight lines thats all you can say because other than a straight line they're shit......your so confused. im pleased you managed to learn to drive straight, now try the bends.

you are avoiding my questions......go outside and do the Hovis test.....dont tell me you dont know what it means.........:p

nah i can drive round corners too! its amazing invention the steering wheel!