japman you are a nob, we all know your a nob, im sure you even have the slight inckling that you are a nob, im sure family think you a nob.

so why dont you go fuck off you dick riding piece of shit. fuck off no one want you on here, it makes no sense you being on here. so go shove your rubbish talk somewhere else, preferabley up your own arse so no other poor fucker has to listen too it.

so to conclude............

go fuck yourself

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ditto, I want his babies...shame they'll never be born as they'd turn out to be abortions like him

Someone please go to Snake's Pass, it sounds like the kind of place that has steep cliffs....and someone else go to Snake's Pass to take pictures of Japseye falling off said cliffs

I banged his missus, but it was in the back of my GT. I then got this awesome quote out of her "This starbo is 10x better than my other halfs shitty STI, which is just plain uncomfortable". I then proceeded to bang her a 2nd time. She was average.

there we have it boys, benj has backed out of a race, if you knew the road you would know its safe and has no traffic, and your telling me ben that you need daylight to race PMSL! never raced at night.

so there you go, one guy offered to beat me, but i reckon its all mouth anyway.

im off out now to warm up my turbo for anyone wanting to meet at 8pm tonight.

maybe next time benj dont offer to race if your going to back out. :p

I've just signed up but what a great thread! Heh.

I doubt this guy even has a car, let alone a Scooby. If he does actually own one I think it just epitomises the likes of people who own such 'immense' rally cars.

Actually, rubbish, if he owned a Scooby it would at least have Ripspeed wipers and 18" 'krome' Wolfrace alloys. :p

there we have it boys, benj has backed out of a race, if you knew the road you would know its safe and has no traffic, and your telling me ben that you need daylight to race PMSL! never raced at night.

where did he say he'd back out?

already told you i will be on east lancs big boy! :p

why would i meet you on a road i dont know in darkness? i think you need the advantage and was hoping i wouldnt know it!

This guy is a joke. His existance is a joke. The fact that he finds signing up to a forum for cars he dislikes and making threads to annoy people and calling it "entertainment" on a Saturday night is just sad.

The only STI he owns is a sexually transmitted infection.

already told you i will be on east lancs big boy! :p

why would i meet you on a road i dont know in darkness? i think you need the advantage and was hoping i wouldnt know it!

you said you were near manchester, the road is famous so how you lot dont know it i dont know.

either way your not going to show so you know deep down you had no chance. :p

This guy is a joke. His existance is a joke. The fact that he finds signing up to a forum for cars he dislikes and making threads to annoy people and calling it "entertainment" on a Saturday night is just sad.

The only STI he owns is a sexually transmitted infection.

HAHAHAa

fb08_1.jpg

Ive never seen one of them before :p

no its not stock, its 344bhp on the last dyno run

so its 344bhp by here but only 280bhp in the one quote below :p

obviously you think its all about straight lines, how narrow minded you are.

Ben clearly said it was at a track day you cock

1300cc need i say more ? B)B) ok i will then......plastic, micra looks, handle like jelly.......shall i say more? ok.....deathtraps, crap unless HIGHLY modified and even then still no match for an impreza, yes mines only 280bhp but im happy with that for daily use, plus all that power is useable in the bends while your wrapped round a tree or in A&E

oh the joys of taking the piss out of dreamers/wannabes

Mate your the only fucker dreaming by the sounds of it....let me find the video of goldenvtr aka dan blitzing a skyline GTR with double the engine capacity and number of turbos ;)

By the way....how big is your penis? everyone knows scoobies are just a penis extension

Your such a tool... thanks for the laugh :p