This is what he posted about 1 month ago:

"ive been outta work for 2 months and some personal stuff has come up, the sccob is not an essential. but i will be back one day I promise.....probs with a tubbie 2000. not for a good year though."

:p

still can't get into it

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and if he has pissed anyone off, here's his mobile number nabbed from his pistonheads ad:

Phone: 07775

Shall we stop now? :p

he wouldn't be related to Phil gay by any chance?

rite your all probs not gona belive this, but from the pictures I've worked out he used to be one of my best mates! i don't belive it! i do know his wives brother used to own a silver scooby and it was a n/a scooby! all the clues are adding up!

and he lost his driving liecence in a 1.4clio RT, and had to take his test again!!

rite your all probs not gona belive this, but from the pictures I've worked out he used to be one of my best mates! i don't belive it! i do know his wives brother used to own a silver scooby and it was a n/a scooby! all the clues are adding up!

and he lost his driving liecence in a 1.4clio RT, and had to take his test again!!

On his Scooby club profile it says he got 6 points within first 2 years of driving so had to take a re-test so you're right.

japman you are such a wanker i will buy you a beer LOL you deserve it!

you have no idea how many starlets can lay shit on your car with a fine tune and a good driver. you have no idea mate,absolutely not. get a life mate leave us alone we love our starlets we're a good club here and WE DONT NEED WANKERS LIKE YOU AROUND HERE!!!

oh well there you go! small world lads and lasses! funny enough i was speaking to his sister on saturday night and i asked about him and they don't even talk any more! oh and he rly must not like starlets! because when we got ours my dad offered to take him out in it and he refused.