na fuel consumption

Bloody hell I have seen better figures from the 4efte!!

Not sure on mine but I remember when I first got it we done 200 miles on just over half a tank :lol:

Usually get 70-90 miles on a tenner depeneding on how you drive :o

Yer, around the 280-300 mark on normal driving, i HAVE however, managed to get 350 miles when driving like a granny :ph34r: Actually, i should say driving slowly, because ive seen some grannys drive like rally drivers :lol:

But when driving more sportly its around 220..

Your car seems to be about right, no obvious problems mate.

T

Mine just eats my money i swear.... no idea how many miles i do a week but it wants feeding like 20-30 a week :ph34r:

I think its because i tend to drive on A roads/Motor way a fair bit gettin to uni....

Blaa

ok after 2 tanks of petrol since fitting an ecotec valve i can get an extra 30 miles out of a tank if i mess around and near 50 extra miles to he tank if i drive sensibly-er :D. seams to help will see if this continues, and i con also say you can feel the motor being a bit more responsive. dont understand how it works but it seams to be doing the job.

Meh, in my Starlet I got from Maidstone to Worksop and back on just under one tank of fuel

(380 miles)

I used to get figures like that all the time in my Blue baby but when you have a sports exhaust you just cant help leaving it in gear that little bit longer to hear the beautiful sound!!!!!

But i still manage 320+ a tank, Which is 2 weeks of driving for me.

ok after 2 tanks of petrol since fitting an ecotec valve i can get an extra 30 miles out of a tank if i mess around and near 50 extra miles to he tank if i drive sensibly-er :D. seams to help will see if this continues, and i con also say you can feel the motor being a bit more responsive. dont understand how it works but it seams to be doing the job.

What is this ecotec valve you speak of? :D

When i had the red NA i used to get well over 300 but with this one i wil be lucky to see 270

I usd to do loads of milage to see my gf and used to put around £40-£50 a week in

But we finished last thurs :( And i have saved myself so much money already :(:)