Important - Castle Combe Needs Your Help!

No more Castle Coombe no more Japfest

Yet again there is some talk of Wilts County Council closing down Castle Combe Circuit due to complaints of excessive noise from a few local residents.

This is a cracking venue and it would be criminal to see it go. So show your support and sign the petition by using the link below.

http://www.petitiononline.com/306007/petition.html

correct me if im wrong here, but why buy a house near a racetrack if your worried about noise? its like buying a house next to gatwick and complaining about it

Bingo - it's like common sense is extinct in that house, such turds. It's the only reason why racetracks have noise regulations - apparently people don't realise that you get Racing on Racetracks....who can blame them, not many people have their heads shoved so far up their ass as to muffle most worldly noises

we have the same problem over here, Kikistown can only be used after a certain time of day on a sunday due to houses or some shit, and Nutts Corner was closed down because a resident complained about the noise...yet the INTERNATIONAL airport is just literally 2mins down the road....i think a 737 every few mins is somewhat noisier!!!!

AND EVEN WORSE!!!!!! the RDS outdoor venue in Dublin where the likes of Iron Maiden and METALLICA play to crowds of approx 40K has an 11pm curfew due to surrounding residential buildings!!! DONT F**KING MOVE NEXTDOOR TO A MAJOR GIG VENUE OR RACE TRACK IF U DONT LIKE THE NOISE U A**HOLES!!!

so i will sign it out of empathy for u guys!

Phil.