***GT Turbo EP82 Quadlight - very clean, original and unmodified***

Well guys I've had a long hard think over the weekend and I am going buying land so some of the Starlet collection will be going up for sale over the coming weeks... Starting with this little beauty. Anyone who has ever visited my shed will vouch for the quality of the cars I have. A good Starlet is very hard got these days so please no silly offers. If I don't get the money I want for them I will just keep them as I'm not stuck to sell them. I looked very long and very hard for the collection I now have.

***NOTE ON DELIVERY*** As a lot of you know I am based in Ireland but I can ship any car to the UK for very reasonable money. I can have the car delivered to any UK ferry port for usually £120-£350 depending on the company. I have sent quite a few good cars across the pond the most latest being Yaristurbo off this site who can vouch for how easy it is to source yourself the perfect Starlet :)

1995 Toyota Starlet Turbo EP82

Quadlight model

040 Toyota Super White

It's a very, very original car and is very clean. The bodywork, interior, carpets etc are all very good.

It has only 77,000 genuine miles on the clock. It's is completely unmodified apart from a genuine HKS boost gauge and a set of 15" Buddyclub P1 alloys. It hasn't even got the windows tinted!

It is running perfect and drives very well. Engine, gearbox, turbo etc are all excellent.

It has lots of factory extras and rare original parts such as:

Optional Extra Wind Deflectors

Optional Extra Floor Mats (Mint)

Optional Extra Door Speakers

Optional Extra TRD Clutch

Optional Extra TRD Engine Mounts

Original UNCUT Parcel Shelf

Original Standard Exhaust

Original Steering Wheel

Original Airbox, TMIC, Re-Circulation Valve etc

Toyota Radio / Tape Player

Price: £3250

Contact Details: PM Browner or call me on (00353) 86 378 4399

The beauty:

image_zps1d7ad783.jpg

image_zps6488a47f.jpg

image_zps080f1de7.jpg

image_zpsf602e1f1.jpg

image_zpsd658db26.jpg

image_zpsf56d7c2c.jpg

Factory original engine bay:

image_zps78231161.jpg

image_zps53901aba.jpg

Original standard exhaust:

image_zpse22c17c2.jpg

Toyota radio / CD player:

image_zps7a8aec5a.jpg

Very clean interior:

image_zps0a6b6f2d.jpg

Original steering wheel and interior:

image_zps3e3ef7e2.jpg

Mint original floor mats from factory:

image_zps45fb48ba.jpg

And mint floor carpets underneath! Passenger side:

image_zps7312c606.jpg

Driver's side:

image_zps600f9154.jpg

Optional extra speaker door cards:

image_zps700fc63e.jpg

Optional extra Toyota stamped wind deflectors:

image_zpse44ebddd.jpg

Clean boot well:

image_zpsdf3c312b.jpg

Original uncut parcel shelf:

image_zps3f996b56.jpg

I'd really quite like this car.. Lovely looking thing.

Good luck with the sale, I hope it goes to someone who will just appreciate it for what it is and not butcher the thing.

Is easy to re register. Phone dvla ask for a registration of import pack, wait for it to turn up during which time you insure on the chasis number (sky offer that cover) and take for mot then when the pack arrives phone dvla for assistance in filling the form in due to the age of the car they request in the info that you phone them. They then tell you which parts to do (which is fook all tbh lol) send the form, insurance cert showing cover on the car and a cheque for the registration fee and 6 or 12 moths tax and boom a week or so later it all comes back with a v5 and reg plate auth certificate. Ta-da :D

Lots of interest in this lads don't think it's going to hang around long :)

Thanks for the input Shorty it's a very easy process to register the car on UK plates.

@ Mikeyallgood85 - it's hard to part with the cars I love so much. A few have been sold privately to other enthusiasts not advertised etc.

I was offered big money on the red over black UK twincam but I don't think I could bring myself to sell her. That's my last cam left now... the black one is sold and I sold the white one a couple of weeks ago.

What else is for sale?

Well I have a lovely original red Glanza V turbo here that will be sold

I'm also selling a 4WD EP85 Starlet 5 door with turbo engine fitted

I've a few other Glanzas and shells here for sale too.

I have a mint white Mk1 GT Turbo sunroof model that I might sell I'm not sure yet.

I woud probably sell the very low mileage silver quadlight ep82 aswel if I got a very good offer on it. That's some car

All will be advertised over the next week or two mate

it seems a shame to sell your pride and joys but at least you know they are in good hands, could you post some pictures of the collection as I've never had the pleasure of seeing them all? Good luck with the sales.

Mike

Keep coming back to this I've the money sitting here for a ep this seem to be the best about.. I'm waiting out on the others you might be selling tbh the mk1 sounds good if you think you'd sell it??

Ignore the dirt and dust on it and there's black running out of the window rubbers but that's just from lying up a good wash again and it will be perfect

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

Open to offers on this lads it's a cracking car you will not find better! Still has yet to be viewed by anyone only timewasters ringing me

Browner give me a ring about this my bird is very intrested will pm you my number again she needs a car before I go away and I've talked her into a ep turbo :) only thing is it would need to happin fairly quick if possible?