Got a problem here. i replaced pretty much all my suspension on the drivers side about 6 months ago, new wishbone, new balljoint, new shock, hub, the lot, added an anti lift kit too,while i was in there and now the damn thing pulls to the left. ive had it tracked several times, moved alloys about, and it still pulls to the left. banging my head on a wall here, anyone got any ideas?

I just had this issue, put new suspension in and had it tracked after, was badly pulling to the right. Turns out one of my camber adjusters on my coilovers wasnt quite right (so one was on more of an angle)

Brendon

i had all the tracking done and the tyres pressure, it does follow cambers with the anti lift kit but i dont think thats what it is. its doing my head in :(

I know this sounds quite silly, but could you have knocked a weight off your wheel when swapping?

Happened to my mate once he had tracking done and everything only figured out problem when he had new tyres fitted and wheels balanced...

Failing that I have no idea, everything else I can think of has already been mentioned :sad:

i swapped the alloys out completly for my rota gt3s, and it stopped instantly. same tyres, just replaced the alloys. the funny thing was that none of the original alloys had stayed in the same place while i was using them, so i cant see any reason why changing them all at once solved it.

Have you checked the wheel bearings mine pulls all over the place just checked the wheel bearing & 1 is ducked lol & slight play in my top mount on my d2s also both my steering threads have corroded so I'm changing the lot new track rod ends steering arms & new rose joint top mount bearing ill let you no once it's all done mate

has your steering wheel ever been removed and put back on? possible it was misaligned and just makes it seem like you have to turn it to keep the car straight …..could be wrong but i thought my tracking was off and this was the problem, rotated the steering wheel round 2 notches and its perfect

Edited by mccartney11