having clutch issues.please I need peoples inputs

Heya guys.

So I fitted a new stock turbo exedy clutch a couple of months back and it was still slipping as the old one was.

Second gear was the very apparent gear it happens In for whatever reason.so I thought it wasnt man enough for the job as running circa 200bhp (although alot of people have run this power and not had issue)

So I went for a super duper £350 6 puck paddle from iddy at id workz which is lovely and heavy and you can tell its really got a good clamping pressure.went out for a drive and I am sure that the 2nd gear slip there still there and also third gear.

The clutches are always cleaned with clutch cleaner fully and thoroughly, and also I defiantley not resting foot on clutchwhen flooring car and lastly theres 1cm of free play at top of clutch so its defo fully disengaged.

The flywheel mating surface is fully smooth and has what looks like little mini white lightning bolts going through it all the way round.

As u can imagine I am getting bit fed up of doin clutch removals and fittings. Whats going on ?

Like 10 miles.

The clutch is working fine in the fact the pedals letting the clutch fully engage as there is 1cm or so of play on the clutch before you hit the pressure of the pedal if u get me.

A new flywheel will be perfect and no checks or anything, just a few miles bedding in for the paddle clutch.

Have you considered getting the flywheel you have lightened by a machine shop ?

i havent to be honest,at this stage having removed and refitted a clutch twice i just want it done and sorted third time round as its not really a job i wana have to do again a forth time etc.

just want original brand new part and know its all the best it can be .

i think its the most sensible way to go ?