Bluewater Meet Pictures

I've got like 100 pics i shot :)

Well good meet

Feel like i settled in nicely, altho i didnt like having the least powerful car...

Only thing that brought it down really was the twats burning it up at the end.... :D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice meeting you JAG :D you took thousands of photos, lucky you got me and Si to move our cars to join the line of cars because we was gonna object to joining them B)

your SR looked mint, very clean too B)

It was nice to meet you all :D

Gota say at first i was a bit like

Aaahhhhhhh wtf am i doing here!

Then i got into it :p

Was a bit annoying with all the hundreds of people standing in the way of the pictures i wanted to take so I've gone through n deleted a fair few

Was bit disapointed when si sed bout u and him not lining your cars up in objection to the twats tearing it up...

But glad u did :D

Glad u say it looked clean,

I must have spent like 3 hours giving it a good thorough clean before i came :)

Cant wait til christmas now!

So i can get a tripod, so can take some nice long exposures and get much better looking picture

Anyway im just uploading the pics onto photobucket so should be up shortly B)

Now its crashed...

Think i better downsize them a fair bit :)

Gna hav to wait til like 2moz nite or monday or sumin 2 uploaded them as I've got work at 9.30 in the morn

So better go to bed :D

Here are some of my shopts. Bear in mind these arent when it was busy, this was after 10 when it quitened down and the boy racers started to turn up :) . IMO they ruined a good meet. Anyway heres the pics. Enjoy.

S5001686.jpg

S5001685.jpg

S5001683.jpg

S5001682.jpg

S5001679.jpg

S5001678.jpg

S5001677.jpg

Andy seems to have developed an unhealthy attraction to everything, including my bonnet B):D

S5001674.jpg

S5001672.jpg

S5001671.jpg

S5001670.jpg

S5001669.jpg

S5001668.jpg

S5001667.jpg

S5001666.jpg

S5001665.jpg

S5001662.jpg

Mikey drove home with 7 gallons of dribble on his car :p

S5001660.jpg

S5001658.jpg

S5001657.jpg

S5001653.jpg

S5001652.jpg

S5001649.jpg

S5001648.jpg

S5001647.jpg

S5001645.jpg

i got some ill upload them later on tonight as I've not got the lead at my girlfriends house. i wish i could have stayed but i left at like 9 30 10 ish and dint get home till 11.45 as i had to also drop my mate off clubbin

Me and Jo have a few, she'll be uploading hers later, and mine will get uploaded in the next day or so.

Was a good meet overall, just a shame about the few who decided to bugger about, and then the corsa 'dragging it up yo' with one of the GT's :)

Then there was our mini adventure where Riko 'broke down' (a lead had came undone/been unplugged) and the mini meet with a few of us (Riko, Shelley, SiCaln, JAG, Suspected Psycho, GT Elaine, Ricky aka Sx_turbo, a guy I keep forgetting the name of, plus me and Jo)

As said, was a good turnout (about 45 cars or so at the busiest point) but shame about a few spoiling it towards the end

its SHELLY!! :D @ MJ :)

Damn, did it again, sorry :p:D

Will try and get one organised bout March time yeah Sparky.

Think people will agree though that for the next meet we should invite a police car or two, just to act as a deterrant for people mucking about, and to keep the corsa drivers away B)

Any resident policemen then? B) I think it would be better to have police we know (wink wink) in a panda car rather than inviting darford of gravesend cars down. Ive been to a meet before with my mate with police presence, and I think everyone felt quite threatened by them. As they wandered about looking at tyres etc etc treating us like "max power boys". It kinda caused the opposite effect. :p

It would do the job mikey said, deter the corsa drivers. So if we can do that without feeling uneasy around them I think it would be a better idea, and Im sure Sparky and a few others would appreciate it that way. :D:).

Good idea MJ mate, we'll have to work on that for the February meet.

Alex.