Bluewater Meet Pictures

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car sticks out like a sore thumb in these pics... :p

But standing out was a good thing i spose

So many of the GT's looked well similar, not that they looked bad or nething :D

I kinda agree with the idea of a cop being there would be good idea, but if he was plain clothes with a marked car mite be a little easier to handle for some i spose

+ just be there for like observation n keepting people from turfing it up as oppose to cracking down on the bad boys, and girls who havnt declared stuff

The guys in the corsa n the gt that were draging it up were prety scary/intimidating B)

Couldnt we use like 1 of those pcso's (the comunity cops that hav bugger all power) or sumin like that mayb?

Just attempting to re-upload my pics again... :)

Very slow process...............

Nice pics, real shame I couldn't make it, but also a little glad as my motor is completely standard and looking through the pics there were some real nice cars there :) Gonna have to sort out a few mods ready for the next meet (wheels and exhaust me thinks)

Steely

Nice pics, real shame I couldn't make it, but also a little glad as my motor is completely standard and looking through the pics there were some real nice cars there

Blatantly should of come! :D

Would of liked it more if u n mr joe-ep91 had of come as would ov been kool

Then there would have been 3 newbies with stock cars as oppose to just me B)

+ u would have got to meet some of these very nice people u talk to on here :)

Come next one regardless of mods :p

nice meet guys, would love to have been there!!!!!!!!!

as for a police presence, the ppolice are invited and included in alot of the events that take place in NI (JapHeaven, JAG Autoshow etc) and it has a great effect, rather than goin round checkin ppls tires they bring their R32 Golfs and Evos and Scoobies and get really involved talkin to people and demonstrating their speeding and drink driving technologies, and indeed Lisburn Cruise has been organised with police knowledge which is a great idea!

Phil.

i think gettin police would be a great idea as long as they aren't those control seeking bugger type :)

next time i'll def be there JAG. I got sent home from work friday night for throwing up 3 times must've caught a bug from someone.

@steely-I'm in the exact same boat as you pal! completely standard at the mo. Don't forget you need yours lowered too tho :D

Glad people had fun.

joe.

Got there in the end

BluewaterMeet0121.jpg

BluewaterMeet0131.jpg

BluewaterMeet0141.jpg

BluewaterMeet0151.jpg

BluewaterMeet0161.jpg

BluewaterMeet0201.jpg

BluewaterMeet0211.jpg

BluewaterMeet0221.jpg

BluewaterMeet0231.jpg

BluewaterMeet0241.jpg

BluewaterMeet0271.jpg

BluewaterMeet0281.jpg

BluewaterMeet0291.jpg

BluewaterMeet0361.jpg

BluewaterMeet0371.jpg

BluewaterMeet0381.jpg

BluewaterMeet0391.jpg

BluewaterMeet0401.jpg

BluewaterMeet0421.jpg

BluewaterMeet0431.jpg

BluewaterMeet0451.jpg

BluewaterMeet0471.jpg

BluewaterMeet0481.jpg

BluewaterMeet0491.jpg

BluewaterMeet0501.jpg

BluewaterMeet0511.jpg

BluewaterMeet0531.jpg

BluewaterMeet0541.jpg

BluewaterMeet0551.jpg

BluewaterMeet0561.jpg

BluewaterMeet0571.jpg

BluewaterMeet0581.jpg

BluewaterMeet0591.jpg

BluewaterMeet0601.jpg

BluewaterMeet0621.jpg

BluewaterMeet0631.jpg

BluewaterMeet0641.jpg

BluewaterMeet0651.jpg

BluewaterMeet0661.jpg

BluewaterMeet0671.jpg

BluewaterMeet0681.jpg

BluewaterMeet0691.jpg

BluewaterMeet0781.jpg

BluewaterMeet0791.jpg

BluewaterMeet0831.jpg

BluewaterMeet0841.jpg

BluewaterMeet0851.jpg

BluewaterMeet0861.jpg

BluewaterMeet0881.jpg

BluewaterMeet0901.jpg

BluewaterMeet0911.jpg

BluewaterMeet0931.jpg

BluewaterMeet0951.jpg

BluewaterMeet0961.jpg

And last but not least

BluewaterMeet0941.jpg

:D

These were shot after about half to 1/3 of the cars had already started to clear out....

Wish id started shooting earlier really

:)

Some good pics JAG man :p

Those two cars in that first pic are awesome, wonder who they belong to :D:)

(n/a ftw!!)

Rikos car looks good too B)

Was so many nice GT's and Glanzas, didn't know where to look :D

Car of the show though has to go to Gaz's Micra, what a beast :D

Looked like it was a good meet

Sorry we couldnt come guys but sparkys car is still off the road and i bought tickets to see lisa lashes :)

But we will try out hardest to come to next one, all we need to know is when it is lol

Hello my fello members!! Im back and going good!! hehe (sorry felt like giving you a big hi there and hello)

The meet was fantastic - being that I really dont understand the world of cars, I found that the cars I saw were amazing!! There did seem to be a huuuge amount of white glanzas above anything else mind hehe!! Shame that some felt it was fine to come onto our turf and ruin the meet. Some people really are jerks!!! oh well, if they like paying out for new tyres and an engine every month then fine for them, although the mini meet we had in McDonalds car park was fun. Riko you really are a funny guy!

I have some pictures from the night which I will upload for you all shortly, although they arent that good to be honest, were a bit blurred.

It was such a pleasure to meet so many great people especially Elaine, Shelly, JAG, Ricky, Riko and the rest of the guys, Si, Gaz etc. I also must state that anyone who hasnt seen Shelly's car in the flesh are insane! its amazing! Girl power defintely rules! haha! although I also loved Si's which i got a mini ride in whilst he moved it for photos hehe! (as you may see I have a thing about white glanzas).

JAG it was such a pleasure to meet you. I am glad that you enjoyed your first meet. Oh and your pics are fab! Especially how you managed to get one of me, Mike and Gaz (that is pretty funny since i am the only one smiling haha!!)

Oh and on the photo note I am so pleased to see that one of you have put a nice photo including my arse on the forum! thank you! :D hehe B)

Anyway I will finish up now I have rambled for ages hehe!

Its so good to be back :)

Hi ya, good to meet a quality bunch of enthusiasts (think thats how you spell it, im tired! bare with me lol) Was my first starlet meet and it was cracking apart from the obvious dicks racing and the cold.

Nice to see pinkeye GAZ and SI again as well as JAG (top bloke) and various other members that i spoke to, im quite a shy lad and dont really like asking people there user names. I also have a shite momory so even if they do tell me its forgotten before long. Sorry.

Some very good pictures lads and ladies i must say.

Mine is the all white Glanza with the white oz superleggeras, front mount, and white backed bucket seats.