will 13s fit over my brakes?

Hi m9 hows u? I shud be able to answer your qwestion seen as im an owdi technishon.

Als u need to do is simplee put a sanding disc on your grinder and shave a lil bit of the disc failen that u can do an upgrade to the 1 leeter pershow disks and they wil just bolt on. My mate done it on his brothas mums car so I kno how to do it inside owt now budee.

Also I wud strongle adviz removing your hand befor u put the alee back on as may cause injerry or serios deaf because u will be trapt in the wheel when it is spinin rown.

HTH if you ned any moor help pease mms me.

Hi m9 hows u? I shud be able to answer your qwestion seen as im an owdi technishon.

Als u need to do is simplee put a sanding disc on your grinder and shave a lil bit of the disc failen that u can do an upgrade to the 1 leeter pershow disks and they wil just bolt on. My mate done it on his brothas mums car so I kno how to do it inside owt now budee.

Also I wud strongle adviz removing your hand befor u put the alee back on as may cause injerry or serios deaf because u will be trapt in the wheel when it is spinin rown.

HTH if you ned any moor help pease mms me.

Thanks for the help bruv lol