tbh its a bit overkill, its a full kit, flywheel etc if you're interested hit me up but it will be a lot more than a oem replacement lol

you might find that has the smaller 200mm clutch being a F reg. i might have a 212mm stock flywheel here though, ill have to have a measure, if i do that opens your options for clutch plates as any from glanza, 20v, new celica and corolla t sports all fit. will need the pressure plate to suit though,

My spare is from a 200mm think it's been lightened a bit but nothing special.

You could get a 212mm flywheel from any non tvis 16v 4age and any 20v. I think 7afe's from 1.8 carinas etc had 212mm but would need to make sure it was a 8 bolt flywheel.

Any questions fire away ill help if I can :)

just been looking at blyton park for june funnily enough

to be honest the body isn't that clean but its not that bad under side seams solid but will update in good time ( tomorrow once its on the ramp)

Clutch is in and spot on, had a drive of this today kept changing gear early once I'd found how high it revs loved it even if cruising in 5th foot down and it pulls very cool car

Few pics from the job and some of the underside

DSC_0067_zps0tfmm9i4.jpg

DSC_0069_zps4h6biv1a.jpg

DSC_0074_zpsymxobukm.jpg

DSC_0071_zpstz3mzftz.jpg

DSC_0075_zpseslbnsay.jpg

DSC_0077_zpsdnr43qkj.jpg