Funny noise after installing large FMIC (with video)

Hello guys,

Me and my boyfriend have just finished installing a large front mount inter cooler to my car, it looks and fits great however after installing it the dump valve noise has changed. I used to have the classic HKS chirp after releasing the throttle but now I have some chatter also.

It now sounds like the compressor is surging which is bad for the turbo right? I have read in a couple of places that it may not be compressor surge and it could just be because there is a larger surface area being a larger (and longer route) intercooler that the dump valve is sucking air back in after dumping the pressure.

In short I am not complaining, I love the noise but I want to know if you think it is damaging the turbo? What do you think?

Video below:

th_IMG_2256.jpg

I have a genuine HKS SSQV and if I am right in saying the genuine SSQV is non-adjustable? So all in all you guys think its safe? That's all I am concerned about. Not burning through turbo's every couple of thousand miles lol.