Item For Sale:wilwood kit

Item Condition & Description:good used condition great upgrade over standard.. Discs are drilled and groved pads are yellow stuff boath have plenty of life left in them braided goodridge lines the outer sleeve of the lines has wore through a little but doesn't affect them in anyway don't leak or anything like that everything in good working order

Price:400

Pictures:748C33C3-381E-48E8-9BCB-6CA58972EC69_zpsD300D76A-807A-4DE1-83D5-59DA769A1955_zps9969B931-BC88-4DE7-8B9F-0CBC4AE45649_zps41B0A8C8-ADDD-4E61-A52E-3355BB17E85F_zpsC3B5465A-30A5-4A6D-BFD6-9338A832FB60_zps05CEB2A8-D256-4790-BA98-D049EDC24928_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:collection only from Guildford or andover cash on collection or paypal

Edited by Whitenoize

Lads I know most of you's know these are a bargain at this price but I've still got some idiots sending me pm,s offering me 200 and 250..they arnt being sold for a penny less than 350 I'm not desperate for the money I don't owe any drug gangs money and the bailiffs arnt at the door so the price is the price and a good deal at that.. sorry for anyone that's genuinely intrested.. The silly offers are getting boreing now lol

£350 here Whitenoise, forgot to say that in my PM.

Price isnt an issue, just need a day to straighten a few things out.

If your not desperate to sell today you happy to keep them for me?

Phil

Got to pull out of this one completely.

Very sorry.

cleared out my shed and have some stuff to shift and a new work bench and a rare roll cage to buy before i can complete a brake upgrade.

Guys someone get these bought ASAP

absolute steal at 350.

Phil

Edited by Philm

Got to pull out of this one completely.

Very sorry.

cleared out my shed and have some stuff to shift and a new work bench and a rare roll cage to buy before i can complete a brake upgrade.

Guys someone get these bought ASAP

absolute steal at 350.

Phil

No problem at all mate can't believe they havnt sold yet tbh