New owner from essex

Hello everyone I've recently purchased my first starlet it's a white 1993 ep82 gt turbo imported in 2005, it has had a few things done to it and I could do with some advice please. it has got this clubs stickers on it so the last owner could still be on here or you may know them. Again hello everyone and I looking forward to becoming part of this community who has the same interest as me :)

Thanks guys il keep an eye out for the next meet and I can't get pics up at the moment it's a white EP82 pretty standard with white wolfrace multi spoke rims and aftermarket exhaust and black quad head lamps and black gt grille the last owner was from witham

Thank you very much :) it's a bit of a sad story with my starlet I brought it from a car sales and two days later the head gasket went :( they've had it for three weeks already bit of a long story but when I for it I didn't realise it didn't have an air filter fitted which I thought was weird and the air con has been removed, when I get it back would you be able to have a look at it for me please because with these I don't know what I'm looking at it's my first modified jap turbo car with barely any history and the car sales don't know what they were looking at

Thank you very much :) it's a bit of a sad story with my starlet I brought it from a car sales and two days later the head gasket went :( they've had it for three weeks already bit of a long story but when I for it I didn't realise it didn't have an air filter fitted which I thought was weird and the air con has been removed, when I get it back would you be able to have a look at it for me please because with these I don't know what I'm looking at it's my first modified jap turbo car with barely any history and the car sales don't know what they were looking at

Yes mate not a prob I also a mechanic by trade and work some of my spare time down at a place called tm developments before it closed so I no quite a lot about starlets.

Are they redoing the head gasket ?????

I recommend u getting a air filter relocation kit with the a/c removed dw about that u for windows lol . Also saves weight and gives u options to

Excellent thank you and yea there doing the head gasket, I've made an induction for it using silicon hose chrome pipe and a universal filter, lol I've never had air con before so I won't miss anything and what do you mean by options because they removed the air con

Excellent thank you and yea there doing the head gasket, I've made an induction for it using silicon hose chrome pipe and a universal filter, lol I've never had air con before so I won't miss anything and what do you mean by options because they removed the air con

Removing the air com gives you more room

To go for a bigger turbo kit and external wastegate and also can removed the stock rad and put a triple

Core civic rad in and u have even more room

Ah ok because they also blanked off where the dump valve should be and it flutters which sounds awsome haha the car sales did say it had a bigger turbo but you can't take it as gospel

Ah ok because they also blanked off where the dump valve should be and it flutters which sounds awsome haha the car sales did say it had a bigger turbo but you can't take it as gospel

That's fine because when u go fmic there b a place for ya dump valve.

Once u got it bk on the road let me no and I come give It a once over and take a look

At the turbo.