Zisco Ram Horn manifold Ct9

Thought you'd be running EWG by now Micky :p that guy who sold me the Jam gear knob has a Jam mani aswell with a big price tag :(

I thort id be fully forged by but that hasnt happened yet :p Next years job i hope thats why im not to bothered about going EWG atm the min id rather shot the money at it over the winter and hopefully go for the 300ish bhp that ive always wanted.

What mani you runing now then Marc been awhile nice ive been on here so need to catch up on a few things

I thort id be fully forged by but that hasnt happened yet :p Next years job i hope thats why im not to bothered about going EWG atm the min id rather shot the money at it over the winter and hopefully go for the 300ish bhp that ive always wanted.

What mani you runing now then Marc been awhile nice ive been on here so need to catch up on a few things

You will get there you deserve a fully forged belter been around them for years holding these cars up you have :) I'm going to be runningte k1 blitz on yee old ramstyle zisco EWG 1bar all I ever want is 200 but wicked spooler it's off the road atm changed alot of parts recently one day al get the chance for a pop over bit crack on.

Nice one matey good choice :) Im still loveing the ct9 i must say im getting liam on here to rebuiled my ct9 and in the mean time shot a billet hybrid wheel in there.

Are you clocking the turbo seens as though your not runnig an actuator?

Nice one matey good choice :) Im still loveing the ct9 i must say im getting liam on here to rebuiled my ct9 and in the mean time shot a billet hybrid wheel in there.

Are you clocking the turbo seens as though your not runnig an actuator?

I nearly ran it on a Jam mani and actuator but EWG will help it pull and hold alot better I reckon, didn't sleep right for a week thinking about which route to go down, sounds awesome, you not pushing a bigger turbo on when forging? I wish I had the cash for a 5E on a ct12 be nuts spool, yeah Liam built mine aswell you should hit the 200 mark with that. No clocking for me the pipe route is short route enough I'm hoping just to run a HKS filter around the radiator but it's going to be a tricky fit with the oem rad which I want to keep...

Should post a pic of your rotated CT9 setup Micky to help persuade Mr Gainzy to do his :p

If it gives me a million hp I'm game! I'm comfortable as stands and it's ready to rumble :p