300+bhp 4x4 Starlet ep85 standalone ECU vf35

I don't have any videos buddy, there might be some old ones on YouTube from when ted owned it.

I forgot to mention about security devices fitted, it has Clifford alarm which immobilises one circuit and also have a separate immobiliser for another circuit, snap off steering wheel and door pins removed.

Have drove this before :) vf35 is an animal more progressive than td04 pulls and pulls.

Such a weird feeling on a damp road from a standing start to just squirm then grip and go in a starlet.

Awesome car built by proper starlet enthusiasts

Phil

Edited by Philm

Any pictures of the bay, interior etc?

lol u got absolutely no flippin chance mate haha the bonnets been welded shut and so have all doors - noone can actually enter the car

Edited by richglanzav

lol u got absolutely no flippin chance mate haha the bonnets been welded shut and so have all doors - noone can actually enter the car

its been what? mint, that 8)

lol my comment aint shit its true, ile wait and see for any pictures of the engine bay and DECENT interior pics.

p.s - for anyone thinking my sarcasm is rude i am sorry but this advert irritates me and i believe the seller to be hiding

quite a lot about this car.

i was genuinely interested in this car on TGTT for months but my interest gradually dwindled as it took me about a month to extract any information

i wanted to know from the seller, i.e what brakes were on it (stock LOL quite worrying really) what suspension, etc. i would just ask a question and he

would talk about something else as tho i had asked something totally different.

i still have not been able to extract such information like who mapped the car, how many miles on forged engine, how many miles on chassis. people

have been asking for these pics for ages now not just me, and you claim on TGTT that you have fitted a load of new parts yet havent changed the pics

nor uploaded any that people have asked for.

if you just genuinely cant be bothered with pic uploading fair enough and i apologize for making you out to be something your not (even though that

would be extremely strange as its you trying to sell the car...).

the whole thing just stinks of dodgy.

Edited by richglanzav

Don't really see the fuss, if you want the car come see it and you'll see there's nothing to hide.

The suspension is brand new miesterR zeta coilovers with the geomtry setup by a local rally driver also the whole underneath has brand new polybushes with a anti lift kit.

Brakes are standard size with ebc yellowstuff pads.

just saying dude if its got all this great stuff on it why ay you put up a load of pics of them ages ago. it would help sell the car

you need to answer as many of the questions as you can regarding the mileage and who mapped it etc, and i also asked

how the car sits on the zeta coliovers as normally they are too high at the back and even the 4wd specific ones are a bit high so just wondered how it sits.

Edited by richglanzav

Happy to report that as dodgy as ttestarlet is (lol) the car is well known locally and has had all the work claimed done.

Ryan is just a bit lazy lol

Engine built by Chris Carson.

Machine work by a top engineer (hoy I think)

Has been owned by ted since it was imported and more recently by ttestarlet aka Ryan since.

Always been on the forums and car has always went like stink.

Phil

Edited by Philm

The car is as low as it can go in the rear with the coilovers fitted in the above pics. The coilovers are the specific miesterR zeta ep85 ones.

I spent a night greasing them before fitting them and I have adjusted them once since being fitted.

Before adjusting them I sprayed them with wd40 and blew them down with a airline to clean them,

removing any road grit/grime to prevent them getting scraped. Once the adjustments where made I regreased them.

A guy called Steve scullion & mercer mapped it at 1.5 bar and I've been driving it for over a year now everyday without any bother. I haven't recorded every oil change cause there that often with millers CFS 10w40 and k&n oil filters but I've recorded some bigger servicing.

Greased prop 2/3/2014

Timing belt kit (110892km) 11/3/2014

Water pump 11/3/2014

Auxiliary belts 11/3/2014

Anti freeze 11/3/2014

Idle control valve 23/3/2014

lol gotta agree with PhilM here, for anyone in any doubt as to the authenticity of this car, I refer you to Ted, WeeJohn and Jay, which as far as I'm concerned, says it all really.

Ryan's a good lad, known by most of the EP owners over here, I've dealt with him a few times over the years. I wont comment on any difficulties about extracting info from him about the car on TGTT, but anyone with questions that haven't been answered, PM Ted on TGTT, I have NO doubt he can answer most of them.

Phil.

it will take 2 seconds to upload a up to date picture of the car with the new mods on simple

id want new pics up if i was you to push the sale and show it off...

looks mint thow was looking at this ages ago on tgtt

glwts :thumbsup:

6500 for that :o imo that is bloody cheap! I couldnt part with my 85 for that far to much fun to be had! Worth every penny you wont build one for that! If I had the funds id have the pair haha glwts dude :)

• 2 weeks later...