Whining when driving

Hey guys, just after some help :) my car has recently developed a high pitched whine when going above 1.5k. I've spoke to a few people and they have said it could be interference? I didn't know if anyone could shed some light on this for me. The sound can only be heard from inside of the car. Possible fuel pump issue maybe? Thanks in advanced :)

It's the standard fuel pump as far as I'm aware lads :) I have a walbro pump in meaning to put in. It does it on idle as well, but same as before can only hear it inside :)

It's the standard fuel pump as far as I'm aware lads :) I have a walbro pump in meaning to put in. It does it on idle as well, but same as before can only hear it inside :)

My bets is you already have a walbro in, get in touch with the ex owner could save yourself a job!

Same here, but it starts at 3000rpm no matter if you are on boost or vacuum. The sound also stops at 3000 if you are engine braking from the higher revs. I have to make an earthing kit first to make sure it's not interference as it sounds like it. It's also hard to say where it comes and I don't want to rev the car too much on our parking hall where sound echoes quite well. Timing belt kit, water pump and alternator has been changed recently, but I think it's not related to one of those even the sound started appearing lately.

The car did have a few mods on it when I first got it so maybe the pump is uprated. I'm going to him have a over look and see if it looks like someone has changed it or drive with the back seat up and see if it gets louder. It's just weird as it just started happening out of no where.

Haha, Ollieh17 I think I whine more when she's driving it :)

Thanks for all the help guys! I'll let you know if it sounds like the pump or not :)