My tyres aren't round :(

Hey

Been hearing / feeling a really weird noise / vibration through pedals and steering wheel.

I think it's where my tyres have gone overall!!

Has anyone had this problem? My tyres aren't that old but think it's due to the awful roads :( I have Yokohama SDrives.

Thanks

This does happen very rarely bit usually to crappy budget tyres such as ling longs, West lakes or wanli. I agree with Jamie. Check your weights are still on the wheels and then run your hands around the tyres to feel for any bulges. Make sure you check the walls too including the inside walls. Also check the tread to feel if it goes up and down a bit like a Mexican wave as you run your hands around.

Does it do it all the time or just certain speeds?

Hey.

Unfortunately these aren't crappy tyres :( put the front on axle stands and put it in second whilst someone had a look at the tyres and they were all bulgy :( ill order some new fronts tonight but was just wondering if anyone had ever had this prob. Only had the tyres about a year x

Strange... I've seen it happen to the cheaper tyres like I said but wouldn't have expected it from s drives. I have them on my GT and no problems... saying that I do get a wheel wobble but I'm pretty sure it will be balancing lol.

I've never understood why it happens but it's got to be down to the rating of the tyres and the abuse they get I imagine. Also the tyre pressures? I always just thought it was down to cheaply made tyres not being rated properly to what they said they were.