forged engine spares or repair

Item For Sale:for sale is my 4e forged engine sadly the bottom ends started knocking two days ago it's fine on idle just when you rev over 3k it start knocking a little the car was stopped straight away after this and the cranks was checked it has slight scoring so will need a reground and new shells this engine was built a year and a half ago a bought it from someone on this a didn't get recipes for the build but a got loads of pictures of when the engine was built also got pictures with sump off that was only taken yesterday

Item Condition & Description:

Genuine toyota oil pump

water pump

new timing belt kit

new engine seal kit i.e (crank seal, rear main, cam seal)& gaskets crank & flywheel lightened & balanced when block was bored

wiseco 74.5mm forged pistons

scat forged rods (block notched to fit them)

ACL racing big ends, mains & thrust bearings

athenna 1.2mm metal headgasket

crusie valve springs

valves lapped in

uprated valve stem seals

NGK iridium heat range 8 spark plugs

arp headbolts

Price:900

Pictures: 20140616_002131_zps7397b49f.jpg

10320470_10154146341110371_2335238559372

10363130_10154146341165371_8316597925931

10169340_10154146341090371_9657862332068

Payment & Shipping Details:

The picture you've stuck up is that not a set of headstuds not bolts who built the engine?

The picture you've stuck up is that not a set of headstuds not bolts who built the engine?

The pictures a have put up was the ones a got from the boy that a got the engine from he said someone from glasgow built it his nane was dave borrows built it

I paid £200 for fucked forged lump with perfect wiseco pistons and one damaged pauter rod.

you got a good deal there then ae mines not going for any less that 800 if it doesn't sell Al fix over time skint at the moment or a would fix it myself

never mind this is actually boost junkies engine. he built it and moved to canada so the car was garaged for like 3 years.someone must have bought the car and broke it

Edited by _shaun_

never mind this is actually boost junkies engine. he built it and moved to canada so the car was garaged for like 3 years.someone must have bought the car and broke it

the boy a bought it from was alex bennet he said the car was garaged like but didn't say for 3 year he said the car belonged to his cousin that moved to Canada and he was breaking the car for him

U got shafted. Forged engines should last ages

Not allways the case!! Depends who has built it and if it has been built properly ask any tuner most of them will say they have to repair more forged engines than standard ones because of shoddy workmanship just because it's forged dosent mean it's been built to the standard it should

If you look in the sales section he's got the add for him trying to sell the whole car. He's also got a build thread but it was waaay back in 2011 I met him and he was just moving away

If you look in the sales section he's got the add for him trying to sell the whole car. He's also got a build thread but it was waaay back in 2011 I met him and he was just moving away

just spoke to boost junkie basically he just told me he sold his unfinished ep82 to alex bennet he advised alex to get the oil pump changed as it wasn't getting oil pressure so the wee fanny has sold me a fucked engine why can people do that to someone his day will come tho engines not fir sale anymore please lock

Not for sale anymore please lock