td04 chra off mitsubushi fit subaru td04?

he isnt asking about the flanges lads.. Im not sure if the chra will fit but i have heard of volvo comp housings and comp wheels being used and they are mitsubishi fitment so the chra should fit but again i cant be sure

I don't think it will, infact i am 90% sure it won't. The way the compressor housing and turbine housing from a Subaru Td04 mate to the chra I don't think will fit. Also You need to check the size of the compressor and turbine wheels, I doubt they are the same size so to fit the housing's from a Subaru turbo onto MHI and vice versa.

A MHI TD04 and Subaru TD04 are very different like trumpets and trombones.

Edited by GP82

If you can get me part number I will have a look in work. As I have the MHI catalogue in my desk MHI don't give much away in their nomenclature so it's hard to tell wheel size and trim to say whether the wheels will fit the end housings

Flanges will be the same. tf035 is slightly smaller than impreza td04

THIS! ^

if it's of a shogun, chances are it's a TF035 and will therefore be slighty smaller than a td04. I'm also pretty sure that some shogun stuff is only oil cooled, whereas a impreza td04 is oil and water cooled. Would depend on part numbers though as there's hundreds of variations that people don't know about.

THIS! ^

if it's of a shogun, chances are it's a TF035 and will therefore be slighty smaller than a td04. I'm also pretty sure that some shogun stuff is only oil cooled, whereas a impreza td04 is oil and water cooled. Would depend on part numbers though as there's hundreds of variations that people don't know about.

Thanks for backing me up Liam. I think people on here forget i design these things for a living :-)