hi lads and gals one wee question for you, £40 of super unleaded 27.84 litres and I got 330 kph / 205 miles with mixed driving running td04l at 1 bar 214.8 bhp, just wanting to know what miles per gallon im get and is my miles per gallon good.

kevin

I get 50-60 miles to £10 of V-power, fully forged, 440cc subaru injectors at 2.3 bar pressure, running 1.5bar on a billet td04.

I think the low comp helps with better fuel economy but the above is just casually driving to work and back.

Fuel gauge goes south fairly quickly flat out.

hi lads and gals one wee question for you, £40 of super unleaded 27.84 litres and I got 330 kph / 205 miles with mixed driving running td04l at 1 bar 214.8 bhp, just wanting to know what miles per gallon im get and is my miles per gallon good.

kevin

its km mate not kph ( kph is mph ) :) you have shite mpg by the way !!!! i hope thats not on normal driving you shoulld get the to around 22/23

mine only uses 6.6liter of feul if i stay off boost ( per 100 km )

Edited by 5e colin

As above I agree with the mpg thing, I couldnt care less about what my mpg is, if I did I wouldnt have a starlet.but not having a starlet is never an option, ever.

But IT IS interesting to see what people get, I do want to see that, if nothing else it will show up a problem of huge over fueling, or shows you have lumps of lead yoked to an incompetant oaf.lol

Edited by mikey4410

mikey4410 that's why I asked the question just to see what everyone else is getting just to see if I'm getting roughly the same miles per litre, and if I wasn't I would know I was maybe over fueling or just have a heavy right foot.

kevin