Exactly as above.u really dont need more than 210 bhp in a starlet.getting handling and breaking as good as possible far out weighs having 250 bhp.

I have changed to ct9 as I was fed up with td04 lag. Hybrids so much better and wouldnt want a td04 again.

Haha some of the figures stated for the CT9 are implausible, ever look at the turbine housing, ported or not, you cannot flow air to make more then 200hp. I ran CT9 hybrid 18 - 19 psi and that was around 170 - 180 real hp. Was quicker then a TD04 running 15psi.

The leader board says otherwise and you have to prove it before it goes up there, just because you didn't make 200 doesn't mean other people cant, there's a load of factors to take into consideration, what mods, how healthy your engine is etc etc

but its plausible it can be done also if it was a ct20 should it say ct20 on the leader board not saying your wrong like just saying it should be corrected

Edited by Dean_mc88

The leader board says otherwise and you have to prove it before it goes up there, just because you didn't make 200 doesn't mean other people cant, there's a load of factors to take into consideration, what mods, how healthy your engine is etc etc

All true, Hutchy 5 mins from me is running 210 on stock turbo, it's mainly all in the map that leaderboard has been gathering cobwebs haha some 2litre modern cars are running nowhere near our 1.3's 170 to 180 is still a great figure for the age etc