I have a speed vison hybrid ct9 atm.still in the process of setting up fully in conjunction with a external wastegate etc etc.

I would expect they would make around 230 at 1.2 bar on a good day.

I agree 230 on that boost in my opinion they work better 1.1 very max because of the heat 0.9 boost spring pushing 1.1 through a decent ebc for quicker spooling :)

On the leaderboard the most powerful ct9 hybrid is 254.5bhp at 17psi no build thread though and don't know what hybrid it is

Must be forged, for one run I suppose you could put the boost up bit constantly running that would probably be risky for the turbo all the time especially winter time.

yea it was forged, ill be aiming for the same figure and mines a second car so wont be coming out in shite weather

Might aswell go td04 if your forged 280 bhp ebc lighter flywheel and a top notch clutch :)

ct9s and ct9 hybrids get to hot and have to be pushed to the limit to get good power out of them and not good for your engine, You will better off with something a bit bigger making more power at lower boost.

The less boost that goes through the engine the less it gets stressed.

personally I would look at the new billet td04s which are making near enough 300bhp at 1bar - baby boost but big power

I would say 260 is more than enough for the weight of these cars I wouldn't like to be pushing more than that around a corner fwd but if I was forging mine I would go td04 route you will get the most out of your engine/cash that way but then again less lag is the key for me.