PROBLEM WITH CT9 HYBRID, WHAT YOU GUYS THINK PLEASE.PICS INSIDE

Puchased a ct9 hybrid kit for £370 quid on the 5th of this month, recieved it within 4 days and had a buggered thread on the ct9 and a stripped out bolt on external wastegate housing, was pretty annoyed and then STILL LEFT THE GUY GOOD FEEDBACK for some reason.

Only managed to run the turbo up yesterday properly as I needed a new wideband sensor to check fueling.

Took it out and once warm at idle after 10-15 secs loads and loads of smoke starts pouring outa exhaust.person I bought kit from is adamant the kit was fine when he had it.

Its blatent the turbo has failed and I am getting nowere with the seller as hes still adamant the turbos fine dispite me sending the following pics and video.

I DID PAY FOR IT PROTECTED VIA PAYPAL AND HAVE OPENED A CASE.

HERES THE PICTURES AND VIDS.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU THINK THIS TURBO HAS FAILED OR NOT

20140725_123114_zps697ba452.jpg

Did you drive the car after installing the turbo and if yes, is it still smoking? Did you prime the turbo before the first start?

Looks like the seal has gone, if it weeps oil out.

Nothing to hide indeed.have had enough of being fobbed off tbh.i am a very reasonable and honest person and the stuff your telling me about the way my own car runs etc is hugely ridiculous.

My cars breather system is causing pressure were it shouldnt etc.

THE TURBOS SEALS ARE GONE.

I did indeed prime turbo before fitting jayj for a good 10secs.

Well I have asked for just £40 for a rebuild kit so I can fix it up and use it.and I think thats very resonable.

but yeah normally anybody would do that jamie5414.

I just want it running and working.its not much to ask.

if its described as perfect when bought and its anything but what you were told then i would send it back for £100 refund and source from somewhere else.. no point going thru the hassle of trying to rebuild your self with cheap rebuild kits and be in the same situation a month down the line , or have to fork out for it to be done proper..

Not worth the hassle unless you get a good refund back to cover costs etc..

i run a speedvision gen2 hybrid at 1.1 bar most of the time and its been faultless but my gen1 shat its self 2 times after rebuilds so gave up on it.

deffo oil seal gone

stay away from them rebuild kits mate there just crap get it rebuild by a turbo re-builder then you have warranty and it will be balanced to

just my 2p :)

I second colin, if your gonna get it rebuilt, get it done properly!