whats quicker? civic type r or corrola T sport?

The real discussion however, is which lump sounds the better :p

The cut over is much more aggressive in the 2zz, Its much more like the B series vtec engine. The K is much more refined and has a smoother powerband.

So soundwise 2zz for me!

I'd go for the honda, my friend had a facelift tsport for two months and second day he got it it went in limp mode and wouldn't lift! after a few more weeks of driving it in limp engine seized, possibly my friends fault but seemed to come with a bad omen attached to car!

I'd go for the honda, my friend had a facelift tsport for two months and second day he got it it went in limp mode and wouldn't lift! after a few more weeks of driving it in limp engine seized, possibly my friends fault but seemed to come with a bad omen attached to car!

sounds like he ran it with fuck all oil in it...

Very simple conclusion to this thread..

If you want:

harder ride, more focused drive, faster, more expensive, get branded a twat...

EP3

If you want:

more creature comforts, more comfortable car, much cheaper, more agressive lift, better brakes and want to be able to do a 3 point turn in a road (without have to go into france)

CTS

So your original question. Which is Quicker.... The EP3 is...

I wouldnt blame the car for that tbh lol.