Merry Christmas UKSC

On behalf on the Admin and Mod Team here on UKSC I would just like to wish everyone on UKSC a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

UKSC has come along way in 2007 and has seen a number of changes and updates to the members, Admin and Mods, and to the forum and club as a whole.

Let me make it CRYSTAL clear to you all that NONE of this would have been possible without the continued support, dedication and enthusiasm of each and every UKSC member, without u there would simply be an empty forum with some mods floatin about it, it is YOUR presence here and YOUR activity that makes UKSC more than a simple IPB forum board, and makes this group of enthusiasts a CLUB!

So I would like to personally thank you all for all your endeavours over the past year to help keep UKSC going strong. Thank you.

As i'm sure you're all aware, the Mods and Admin have many plans for the upcoming year, and we hope that we can count on your continued support to help make all these plans a reality. As im sure u have noticed, Geo has made SiCaln, Joz and myself into Supermoderators, this is not to say that we are any more important or valuable than the other Mods, it simply means that we now have the ability to help Geo out more behind the scenes to try to spread the load of UKSC around a bit more fairly. The plans for the new site are still being finalised and we hope to launch that REAL soon, we are hassling Geo like crazy to get it sorted dont worry!!! This will hopefully take us from being simply a forum, to being a full blown owners site.

Im also sure that u know that i was extremely disappointed at how JAE 2007 turned out for UKSC. This is our MAIN event every year, and things just conspired against us. Well, one of the perks of bein in management is the power to delegate jobs out to others, so I have delegated JAE 08 to StarletNath and Rob Bower, so if there is anything that u would like to see for the 08 show then please tell me, tell us, tell them!!!! Lets make JAE 2008 one to remember for UKSC!!!!

Anyway, enough waffling.

Once again, our thanks to you all for all your continued support of UKSC, Roll on UKSC 2008 i say!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all UKSC members,

uksc.jpg Moderating Team & Admin!

Phil.

truly it has been great being a part of this great team we have here, may it long continue

Merry Christmas to all of you and I hope we get bigger and better as time continues into the new year, u all make this what it is. Thankyou for your support through out the year and for helping SiKillaMart a success too, we will continue to get you as many parts as we can.

Lastly may i just say again Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year one and all

Simon