Ash's SR sleeper! tatiana the toyota!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so tonight i was sat at some traffic lights and along side me pulls a honda civic ek4 i think with a D15 engine in it, he asked if i wanted to race in my "piece of shit starlet".... anyways the lights turned green i set off started to pull away in my "piece of shit starlet" and carried on to pull away.. i slowed down and wound my window down, he kept his window up and fucked off LOL he lost to my "piece of shit starlet" wanker!!

thats all folks!

well chuffed

best feeling evaaaar! hahaha well done dude! fuck yer honda civic i've a horse outside :p

Beth

so about 2 months ago i was given this glanza front bumper from a friend at a scrap yard, it was in a real mess but ive started sanding it down and applying filler to the little imperfections i never thought it would take this long to prepare (safe to say i couldnt work in a body shop) i need to find 2 new front fog light and get it sprayed white to match the car, my work mates said "fuck me ash i woudnt have taken it for free its fucked!" ahh well ive never listened to nobs!

still need to but the bonnet and the head lights

so heres a few pics of the bumper before i started sanding it down, ill upload more pics when i have finished preparing it!

20140729_192634_zps7jtojyvi.jpg

20140729_192628_zpshzkpdud7.jpg

20140729_192621_zpsa2quaink.jpg

20140729_192609_zpsum3sz3n2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

So i've not posted in months as I've been busy sorcing parts and now I am well on the way with my turbo build.

FMIC is on, 4efte oil filter housing, ct9 turbo, drilled and welded the sump so that it will allow oil to return

Let me know that you hlguys think :)

20150606_133048_zps73iwbzfw.jpg

20150606_083423_zps0hdiwne0.jpg

20150605_212146_zpshygozrsz.jpg

20150606_133237_zpsbixkxuoz.jpg

the id works pipe cost me aroung £70 and i needed to cut it :'( i was so gutted haha

20150606_133123_zpsd8woaf6d.jpg

20150606_133109_zpsdtunu5da.jpg

still need to drill the holes out so that the filter housing doesnt twist :(

drilled my sump for the oil return and got it welded ... my welds look like pidgeon shit haha

20150606_133102_zpspt6tfrmd.jpg

I'm running an emanage blue with 3 bar map sensor :) thanks for the compliments guys:)

Hoping for around 170 180 bhp at a push ... just hope engine will stand the power lol ill keep you all posted.

It's away being mapped at the minute and I'm hoping for it back Tuesday Wednesday :)

Whenever mines all done it'll be sitting around a similar power on a completely standard 4efe except with gt turbo rods. I've been told by several people who've done at least that much power on the 4efe that it can handle it and someone who told me he thought it ran better than his other glanza running similar power!

If an engine is gonna blow it's gonna blow but 170/180 should be perfectly fine!