Ash's SR sleeper! tatiana the toyota!!!

so i bought my starlet about 4 months ago and as soon as i bought it the mods started, not big ones but it started immediately

firstly the cone filter and a full Blitz exhaust system.

the exhaust has probably made me lose power as its about 2.5 - 3 inch wide

love the sound of her tho she makes me happy ;)

then after these little mods i decided to purchase some 40mm lowering springs which ended up being a little surprise from the gf!!! she understands!!!!

i was told to fit 1.6 corolla intake mani and injectors, i didnt gain too much but any gain is a win!!

will be uploading some pics soon

i hope you guys like what i have in plan for her all feed back welcome!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i removed the tte spoiler and bought a glanza one, it needed painting etc because i made a right hash of it lol

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/angryash69/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140802_202019_zpsgn6d7li3.jpg.html

20140714_001557_zpsrt1kwsvt.jpg

copy and paste the image code on the right to make the pictures appear on the forum

thanks pal haha

thanks pal shes in alright condition she needs a little TLC also just bought a TD04 and Toyo sport intercooler!!

20140804_195451_zpsaru2bfog.jpg

you work quick! I know the feeling - white shows up all the little marks so easy. You'll have her looking mint in no time I'm sure. Are you gonna forge and go for big power??

im impatient haha which isnt always a good thing i suppose, i know what you mean every little mark shows up, ive found myself buffing and polishing it every week or so haha.

i will be forging it but thats gunna take a little bit of saving but by the end of the year it will be forged :D ill be upping the boost to about 1.3 when forged

thanks for the comment pal

just a couple of pics of the car... now i know the engine bay look like some tit vomited on it and it will be change so please dont hate, the cam cover was green when i bought it LOL

i took my back seats out the other week because they were mouldy even after a wet vax! so they had to go!!!

just a little picture of the exhaust (blitz) all the way through and my remeberance sticker for paul walker RIP pal!!

20140806_183104_zpsdvtu3jzr.jpg

20140806_183053_zpsgjb22xx4.jpg

20140806_183032_zpswpqy2ekf.jpg

im impatient haha which isnt always a good thing i suppose, i know what you mean every little mark shows up, ive found myself buffing and polishing it every week or so haha.

i will be forging it but thats gunna take a little bit of saving but by the end of the year it will be forged :D ill be upping the boost to about 1.3 when forged

thanks for the comment pal

Impatience is a good thing! haha my project will probably take two years to get to where yours is already so well done buddy!! And I'm the same, never used to give a shit with my last car but with this one I'm out snow foaming and polishing once a week haha!

you'll get there mate, it does take time but ive fallen really lucky with the parts, ive got them cheap and in good condition. she takes up a lot of my time, my other half isnt too happy tho haha i spend more time working on the car than i do working on her ;) but shes one of the small minority that gets the whole car thing lol :) keep me updated on your build mate, and again thanks for the input (Y)

you'll get there mate, it does take time but ive fallen really lucky with the parts, ive got them cheap and in good condition. she takes up a lot of my time, my other half isnt too happy tho haha i spend more time working on the car than i do working on her ;) but shes one of the small minority that gets the whole car thing lol :) keep me updated on your build mate, and again thanks for the input (Y)

yeah my boyfriends got a starlet project so luckily i get cheap parts off him that he doesn't want anymore haha. I think its just lucky we're both into starlets or one of us would get fed up sooner or later :p

Will do mate, I'll be a regular on this thread anyway as it looks like it'll be a massively interesting build! :D

yeah my boyfriends got a starlet project so luckily i get cheap parts off him that he doesn't want anymore haha. I think its just lucky we're both into starlets or one of us would get fed up sooner or later :p

Will do mate, I'll be a regular on this thread anyway as it looks like it'll be a massively interesting build! :D

haha cheap parts off him surely he'll just hand them to ya haha and thanks love :) i hope you guys do find it interesting ive got plenty more planned!!! :thumbsup:

thanks mikey i think ive looked over your before i found myself reading for hours haha

might be uploading a few pics later just of the glanza spoiler i put on today i think i prefer the old one tbh :sad: might end up changing it back!

also painted my strut brace luminous pink to make it stand out :p

also forgot to mention i went to santa pod this last weekend and i took it down the track, ive currently got nankang NS2 on at the minute which are great on the road but shiiteee on the sticky track (go figure) i ran 18 seconds but my start was crap ill be returning to santa pod soon to try new tires and try and get a better time!

whilst down there i bought a new steering wheel as my standard one it falling to peices as i tye this! i wend for a suade 13" deep dish i think it looks rather good!

heres a few more pics of the steering wheel and the spoiler i fitted today!

all feed back welcome

20140807_152211_zps2v8ror2l.jpg

20140807_152206_zps6j2hobtx.jpg

20140806_191548_zpspb7imfqb.jpg

20140807_152216_zpsoib92m6w.jpg

Looking good dude! Get a glanza rear bumper on.it n it'll.look mint!

Looking good dude! Get a glanza rear bumper on.it n it'll.look mint!

Thanks pal I've been thinking about it but at this moment in time the turbo conversion is more important haha thanks for the input

so tonight i was sat at some traffic lights and along side me pulls a honda civic ek4 i think with a D15 engine in it, he asked if i wanted to race in my "piece of shit starlet".... anyways the lights turned green i set off started to pull away in my "piece of shit starlet" and carried on to pull away.. i slowed down and wound my window down, he kept his window up and fucked off LOL he lost to my "piece of shit starlet" wanker!!

thats all folks!

well chuffed