Difference between 4efte & 4efe conrods

Right I have a mk2 gt turbo which I need to change a Conrod in I have 2 4efe engines paste one out of a 96 glanza S & the other is a normal uk spec starlet 4efe can I use a Conrod out of one of them for my mk2 gt turbo?

sandpaper on the crank, first time i have heard that lol

most people ask whats the best or who can do a good regrind on the crank... what grade sandpaper anyhow ?

this will be funny !!

not every 1 starts off in a mechanicks family like some of us !!!! no joking till later boys we all started somewhere before im sure we al made them wen we where younger !!! i sometimes even make mistakes at my age !!!!!

Nah ull be fine with sanding the crank down just make sure you sand the new bearings down to match. Another top tip is rather than trying to torque the big ends down properly just pop a few cable ties on jobs a good un.

There's no problem with polishing a crank with sandpaper providing that the crank is continuously rotated ie when its on a dynamic balancer.

Ohh yeah because we all have a dynamic balancer to hand...

Can also just fire it on a wheel balancer and put sticky weights on it.

Ohh yeah because we all have a dynamic balancer to hand...

Can also just fire it on a wheel balancer and put sticky weights on it.

Your all sat here mocking, but maybe you should look at how some companies actually work with cranks. Ask Full Race how they do theirs :thumbsup: