gt turbo ep82 breaking, cusco lsd, td04, meister r etc....ALL PARTS STRIPPED READY TO GO!!

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

my gt turbo developed a bottom end rattle just after i purchased it and i have not got the time or money to source a new engine or rebuild it etc. every part of the car is for sale need it all gone as soon as possible. if i have not listed anything below that you are after just drop me a pm or contact on 07803315105.

Cusco lsd gearbox in very good condition smooth gear changes and no crunches at all £370, need to get rid of all the parts as soon as possible hence the price.

Meister r zeta r coilovers in very good condition no leaks or no knocking with c spanners and manuals etc. £400 (SOLD)

Hks hi power exhaust rare hi power version, this is the version with only one silencer in the pipe and sounds very deep. £190

unknown brand 15inch wheels they are et33 and have very good tyres and freshly painted black. £160

All 3 poly engine mounts fitted ready to bolt up, £60 (SOLD)

Toyota 4efte engine one of the big end bearings has failed resulting in a bottom end knocking noise when engines running. cylinder head was rebuilt recently with new zisco stems seals and arp head bolts. £170

Alloy 2 core radiator with jd tuning fitting kit and slimline fan £75 (SOLD)

Whiteline adjustable panhard rod £45

Whiteline front 24mm anti roll bar £50

Ultra racing rear anti roll bar £45 (SOLD)

toyosport stainless td04 turbo kit. td04 turbo was rebuilt recently with receipts for work and all the old seals bearings etc. includes manifold, downpipe, td04 turbo and water and oil lines. £200

Hdi fmic kit £185

3 point rear strut brace with all plastics. £65 (SOLD)

Pictures:IMG_20140821_153539_zpsx1rgurq1.jpgIMG_20140821_153606_zpsy1fcabpk.jpgIMG_20140821_153546_zpsyurrr4e1.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

payment cash on collection or contact me to arrange shipping paypal etc.

Edited by tanveer21