Cheers dale, i much prefer the FL over the bugeye but the older engine is better than the vvti one that this came with.

Haha no way! There was one for sale in ireland i nearly had but i decided i didnt want to spend more than i needed to on this since its just a daily lol

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much was it? I nearly bought another White tte kitted Corolla about three years ago and it had a 20v in it but he'd already a started stripping it for parts :/ I really wanted it but it was a heap- was missing the spoiler and wheels which would probably have taken me half my life to find. Shouldn't have let my white one go it was lovely

Yeh can't believe it got broken because I'd have bought it as it was. Sam took all the nice bits off it apart from the front bumper by the time I got there. It'd been sat for a while and hose ends were exposed to the elements and not bunged etc so it really put me off. Plus it literally had no interior either :/

Oh and I totally agree about the engine. I love the look of the car especially kitted in White- mine only cost £600! It was taken in part ex and the garage didn't know what they had

Edited by Pikey009
  • 3 weeks later...

Took this on a road trip up scotland on bank holiday weekend, 1200mile round trip, didnt miss a beat.

Fantastic roads and scenery up there well worth the drive.

Also got my new wheels fitted and got a pair of NS2R's fitted as my uniroyals were on the limit after 8k or so.

Angel of the north way up.

20160430_092132.jpg

Humber bridge on the way home.

20160502_132233.jpg

20160502_132354.jpg

Forth rail bridge queensferry

IMG_20160430_144901.jpg

20160501_091128.jpg

Theres plenty more pics but im down the pub so cba haha

• 1 year later...

Wow been a long time since I've updated this!

Not a huge amount has changed since last year, i was out the country for a few months from mid feb this year so didn't do too much spending leading up to that but now im back i got around to fitting a few bits and giving it a service.

Parts were mainly front suspension components, balljoints, trackrods, droplinks and D bushings. Also had a set of Soft Ns2r's that id collected off a member on here that i had fitted, and whilst i was at the tyre center that i had the geo done.

Fairly straightforward setup.

1.10 camber on the front

0.05 toe in

Rear is

1.5 camber mainly for clearance of the rear arches

0.05 toe

Side note, Tyres seem really noisy either that or both wheel bearings need changing lol

Also gave my hks panel filter a clean surprised how much shit cames out of it not to mention the few bowl fulls of grey murky water, this is with a intake duct up behind my headlight, not sure how people run a car without a filter after seeing this.

20170606_152552.jpg