Feedback!!!! snails ep91

Agreed to buy some parts off snails ep91, contact was fine up until the 1st august when i payed, since then i have messaged him and hes been online since and ignored me, its been nearly 2 weeks and still nothing, have been forced to open a paypal dispute with him and still no reply from him. Too many of these sellers on here now ripping people off and generally being cocks!!!

Edited by fremyjay

yeah paying for goods is basically covering yourself with buyer protection, paying a friend or family member has no cover, im hoping so bud as already said its more of an inconvenience because i may have to wait a few weeks for paypal to sort the funds and want to get my car started soon

So bit of an update, so he's been online and still not got the fucking balls or respect to fucking me message me back and he ignoring the PayPal dispute so I've got to wait another 2 weeks to get my money back

First time I've had a problem with someone on the forums dude, I'm buying a lot of bits for my car lately and only one or two problems, if someone is that hard up for money they need to lie to get a little then I feel fucking sorry for them, it pisses me off because I could of gone else where and have the parts on my car now but instead I've basically loaned someone some money for a month!!

Well if it makes you feel any better apparently when you open a paypal dispute with someone it will charge them (was £30 when I had to do it). On the other hand there's pretty much nothing you can do bar wait it out for a refund lol... It's a shame that one or two let the site down, but remember that probably hundreds of deals a week are done on the site and only one or two bad feedbacks pop up now and again. Overall this forum is pretty good and I usually buy with confidence.

Ahh I was sure if seen you having a touch of bother before but prob thinking of someone else. Aye its pretty pitiful the only issue I had on here and it was for a £20 t shirt and the guy dicked me around to no end before, were as I've bank transferred thousands on here for car parts and never had an Bother.

If it's any parts I can help with just gimme a shout mate

is paying the FEE the first option """ PAYING FOR GOODS """" it always confuses the fuck out of me because its saying the buyer pays fees etc etc bit confused about it

to op i hope you get it sorted mate

It says that the buyer is paying the fees but that is why you are asked to pay the 4% ontop so they aren't paying it. Regardless who pays the fees it is better its done to save in heartache if items go missing etc.

John

**Right update** Items all received today and exactly as described, he has apologised for the delay and explained his reasons behind this, im glad this is all sorted as his other feedback is positive and this is just one of those things but has had a happy outcome in the end, thanks